“Best Massage I've ever had!”

Island Body & Sol Spa
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I highly recommend a massage with Linda. I am no stranger to massages, and this was one of the very best. Quiet, relaxing setting, no hubbub. Perfectly matched to The Moorings. This is not your big, fancy spa with all the frills like relaxation rooms, steam rooms & pools, but who needs all that??

1  Thank Dianne T

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Had a fantastic 1h massage by Natalie. Been to a couple of places all around the world and will certainly rate this massage very high. They have warm towels for your back, neck... to make it even more relaxing. And the music is fairly good :) Needless to say that this 1h felt like much longer. HIghly recommended!

2  Thank nathalie092013
Reviewed 29 November 2013

What a great find! We really loved our couples massage in the beach cabana during our trip to the keys. Fantastic customer service and location.

1  Thank Michele B
Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

Had a hot stone massage and a beach massage with Linda. Both very relaxing and reviving! The beach massage was especially relaxing with the amazing ocean view and soothing sounds. Very professional and pleasant.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2012

If you're in the Keys I would highly recommend you book a massage at Island Body & Sol. A little hard to find, but well worth the search. We had a 60 minute couples massage (indoors due to the weather) with Lynda & Joanie and I can't say enough about how great they were. I only wish they were closer to Sarasota. I didn't get to meet Amy to thank her in person for being so professional & for accomodating our schedule.

1  Thank SarasotaRealitalian