Review Highlights
Vacation riding in car

The best massage I've had! Very professional. Even came in on a day they were not open! Had a spot... read more

Reviewed 22 May 2017
laurahill3
Dover, Tennessee
via mobile
75 minute massage

My husband and I decided to end our vacation with a massage. The only thing we would do different... read more

Reviewed 25 August 2016

from US$38.64
from US$123.65
from US$35.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Had a fantastic 1h massage by Natalie. Been to a couple of places all around the world and will certainly rate this massage very high. They have warm towels for your back, neck... to make it even more relaxing. And the music is fairly good :) Needless to say that this 1h felt like much longer. HIghly recommended!

Date of experience: February 2014
2  Thank nathalie092013
Reviewed 29 November 2013

What a great find! We really loved our couples massage in the beach cabana during our trip to the keys. Fantastic customer service and location.

Date of experience: November 2013
1  Thank Michele B
Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

Had a hot stone massage and a beach massage with Linda. Both very relaxing and reviving! The beach massage was especially relaxing with the amazing ocean view and soothing sounds. Very professional and pleasant.

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed 16 July 2012

If you're in the Keys I would highly recommend you book a massage at Island Body & Sol. A little hard to find, but well worth the search. We had a 60 minute couples massage (indoors due to the weather) with Lynda & Joanie and I can't say enough about how great they were. I only wish they were closer to Sarasota. I didn't get to meet Amy to thank her in person for being so professional & for accomodating our schedule.

Date of experience: July 2012
1  Thank SarasotaRealitalian
Reviewed 30 June 2012

I had the Rejuvenating Japanese Facial with Amy and it was like nothing I've ever experienced! Amy is incredibly talented at this very special service. It starts with a massage with warm polished gemstones, from your jaw, down your neck and your arms and upper chest. Then it moves from a deep massage into incredible facial work, then a relaxing head massage. Amy is truly an artist and this was more in depth, relaxing, and holistic than any facial that I've ever had. It lasted at least 75 minutes and the price was much more reasonable than any I've seen in the area. This facial was well worth the 20 mile drive that I made to get there from Key Largo.

Date of experience: June 2012