“Perfect!”

Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Islamorada
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

The Postcard Inn was the perfect resort for my friend and me. Everything we could want was there: Beach, entertainment, food, and water sports. You could sign up and set out for snorkeling or fishing right from the resort. The staff was consistently friendly and helpful! It was also centrally located in the keys for shopping and other activities. We plan on returning here next year!

Room Tip: If you can, choose a room away from the Tiki Bar. It was noisy in the evenings with the music.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
cruiseking15, General Manager at Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina, responded to this review, 19 March 2012
Thanks very much for your kind words and glad that everything was PERECT! We hope that you will return soon. It is going to be a great year at Postcard Inn!

managing Director

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (662)
Fort Myers, FL
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I went to the Postcard Inn and was extremely pleased with my stay. The resort was impressive, the rooms beautiful and the staff was very attentive. I traveled with my dog and was pleased to see others with there pets at the resort.
The grounds were very clean and the beach was gorgeous. There was a diverse crowd at the resort, and I have to say everyone was very friendly.
When I checked in the man at the front desk said I was in a room by the Tiki Bar and it does get noisy, so I asked to be moved to another room. I stayed in building 4 and the only noise I heard were the doors closing. However, when I went to sleep I slept like a baby and didnt hear a thing. The staff (especially Glinda, was very, very friendly and you could tell that they liked their job and were proud of the newly renovated resort.)
I honestly have nothing bad to say about this place.
The location is great, the amenities are awesome and I will definitely be back very soon.
Keep up the good work!!!!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank FLORIDASUN42
cruiseking15, General Manager at Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are definitely pet friendly here at PCI, so bring your dog and enjoy a great time! Hope to see you back real soon!

Cumberland, Maryland
Reviewed 14 March 2012

This resort had it all, beach, pools, live entertainment, multiple food choices, water sports, scuba/snorkling, fishing.....The entire staff was friendly and went out of thier way to help and was always present at all times if assistance was needed. The location is ideal, close to all attractions in Islamorada and not a far drive to Marathon or Key West, all drives are scenic. The Theatre of the Sea is within a short walk and Bass Pro's "World Wide Sportsman" and Islamorada Fish Company are both very close and a must see. Our room was the closest room to "Rum Runners" and the live music did not bother us when in the room. The live music ended around 11 pm each night. We will definatley stay here again and will recomend it to friends and family. The price is more than fair, and well worth it for what is on site. We booked a snorkle trip and fishing trip on the "Gold Reserve" Chater boat with Capt. Kevin Brown and had the best time, his evening crew was amazing,See my review for Gold Reserve Charters here on Trip Advisor. Dont hesitate, and book this resort, dont pay any attention to the negative reviews, those people dont know what vacation and fun is. We will be back again, I only hope that my room has a small refrigerator and microwave, so I can store my left overs from the great restaurants on site and in Islamorada, if not the cooler and ice work well. The place is kept so clean and the sand is so neatly groomed and the rooms are so clean. The two gentlemen that helped us get checked in were great, I wish I remembered thier names, they were working the front desk of the afternoon of 3/9/12. Thanks again PCI.

Room Tip: All rooms are great, the staff will be glad to help describe the room and views from the phone, they...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Really appreciate your review. It is great to recognize our cpatains as well assome of our associates. We have one of the largest and BEST fleets of charter fishing boats in the upper Keys. Back Country or deep water, they are great.
Also thanks for the recognition for Glinda. She is one of our best and her enthusiasm is contagious.

Hurry Back!

Reviewed 13 March 2012

We were pleasantly surprised with our recent stay at the renovated Postcard Inn. I can now say without hesitation to all intetestec persons, ignore the older reviews! One can definitely see that the owners are trying hard. The rooms and facilities are very clean. The pools and small beach are also immaculate. The noise from the bar is minimal. We stayed in building 3 and only have a couple is suggestions; the bathrooms need fans! The moisture overtakes the room and the not takes forever for the a/c to compensate, no place to put toiletries and/or wash cloth in the shower, and lastly, the noise from slamming doors is horrendous (both the exterior doors and other room doors could be heard at all hours!). None of this would deter a repeat visit however. We made 2 calls to the front desk and both were answered quickly! Thank you JR for fixing the television! Thank you to security for quieting the after bar crowd who decided to blare the music at 3am! All in all...a great spot!

• Stayed March 2012
cruiseking15, General Manager at Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Thank you for both your kind words and your suggestions and observations. We take all of our guest comments seriously and will continue to work on making every guests experience better. I am glad that you enjoyed our many improvements and hope that you will return often.

Dauphin, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Spent the afternoon the other day at Holiday Isle's Raw bar, had a great time. The staff was wonderful, especially Diane. My wife, myself, and kids couldn't be happier with the friendly service we received. My wife is usually pretty whiny when we go on vacation but not this day. She really appreciated how the staff connected with the kids (who are usually over the top when jacked up on a couple of cokes on vacation). Diane and Jeannie were the bar staff and they both went out of their way to see that we were well taken care of. They joked with the kids and kept my wife very happy. This made my vacation all the more enjoyable. Post Card Inn as they are now known has a new look and it shows. Grounds are much inproved. Shula Burger place out front is a new plus as well. We have been here many times over the years. This visit seemed to be better for some reason. I have to say again it was the staff at the raw bar. Thanks ladies for a nice day. We will see you again soon.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Thanks for the great review, but most importantly, thanks for recognizing two of our hardworking service professionals, Diane and Jeannie. I will definitely share your comments with them.
We hope that you will return often!

Managing Director
Also consider these accommodations in or near Islamorada
6.8 km away
1.2 km away
Drop Anchor Resort
Drop Anchor Resort
#3 of 19 in Islamorada

Been to Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina? Share your experiences!