“A lovely breakfast”

Sarabeth's Key West
Reserve with OpenTable
Sarabeth's Key West is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 482 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sarabeth's in Key West, FL offers a fresh and updated take on classic American cooking for the last 35 years. In 1981, Sarabeth’s began making marmalade in her home kitchen from an old family recipe. From that humble beginning,now own and operate a jam factory, wholesale and 15 restaurants. It’s a true American success story. To many fans of Sarabeth’s,thank you for being loyal customers of our products and restaurants.
Reviewed 11 November 2018

We went here for a late breakfast and were very pleased with the choice.
The woman at front of house took our name and put is on a short waiting list. We had time to walk back to Salty Dog and she saved our place in the queue for us.
We had a lovely breakfast. I had the berries and granola with almond milk substituted for cows milk yogurt. The berries were beautiful and sweet. Coffee was good and then I had two poached eggs on multi-grain, which was also very good. The homemade jam was particularly nice.
My partner had “Goldilocks” which was scrambled eggs and smoked salmon with sour dough which was also very good. The male server was very friendly and helpful and didn’t mind substituting things for my dairy allergy.
The atmosphere is lovely and real orchids are growing on the trellis that separates the restaurant from the road. The spot is shady and cool. There was also a baby chicken in residence which we loved.
We will go back again tomorrow and hopefully I will try the porridge which looks to run out early. The menu says it’s only there whilst it lasts and it didn’t last when we got there!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,928)

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Good breakfast with reasonable for Key West prices. Staff is very friendly and had fresh fruit to go with our meal. Coffee served in gigantic cups. Enjoyed very much.

Reviewed 8 November 2018

I and my wife spent our 3 days vacation in beautiful key west fl. far away from Colorado were we came from. We had our last dinner in a recommended restaurant (Sarabeth). The Dinner was awesome food are so delicious I had snapper(boneless) and my wife had a crab cake absolutely delicious (it's our 1st crabcake in the keys) well recommended by our very lovely server Lily who gives us great service! the next time I came back with my kids I will still eat and recommend this restaurant. Thank you!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Very good restaurant to enjoy breakfast on the patio. The food was excellent as was the service. Location is great too.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

This was one of our best meals in Key West! Intimate outdoor dining. Delicious meals, the Shrimp and Grits were Amazing! For dessert we tried the Strawberry Shortcake and it was out of this world! The breakfast menu looked amazing as well but unfortunately we didn’t discover this hidden gem till the end of our vacation.