“Veteran.”
Review of Vfw Post 3911

Vfw Post 3911
Ranked #302 of 475 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Description: Open to the public, Family friendly. Delicious American/ comfort food, seafood, steaks, salads, sandwiches, all at a great price. The best priced bar in town with 22oz draft beers $2.75, mixed drinks at $3.50 Top Shelf such as Grey Goose only $5 all day, every day.
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Being a veteran, this was a must stop while visiting. We stopped in for a quick, cheap 22 ounce beer special while out riding our rented bikes. The place is about 2 miles from the tourist area. The food prices were the cheapest we saw in Key West. We saw some orders, and beside looking good, there was a generous portion. With the temperature in the 80's, sitting at the bar with air conditioning on, there is the nice view of a marina across the street. If the main road was not visible, this would be an ideal view. Many interesting items on the wall, and talking with a past commander, he gladly gave us a small tour. It is also open to the public, no need to be a veteran.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

I am a VFW member and it pains me to write this review. A group of volunteers from a marathon went to this place for breakfast after the race. Our team leader had arranged the breakfast with the VFW for a group of 40 people. Only about 25 people showed up thankfully. My group of 5 arrived about in the middle of the large group. I tried to explain to our server that I had food allergies and the kitchen needed to prepare my food in a separate pan. She came back in a few minutes and said they refused to comply with her request. She said she would substitute something for me. Two of the people who ordered after my wife and I got their had their food served first. The more I looked at their breakfast, the more worried I got. when we had been in the restaurant for 20 minutes I went an cancelled my order. My wives plate arrived but not our friends plate. I ate half a pancake and a slice of Bacon from my wives plate and before we got home, I had indigestion form something, either from cleanliness or cross contamination. 45 minutes after arriving, the 5th person in our car, got her plate. All the other people people were finished eating. When we got home, my wife told me there was a piece of wire (maybe from a wire brush) had gotten stuck between two teeth in her partial. She had to take her partial out (in the ladies room) to remove the wire. The only reason we went there was because the group leader had made the arrangements as we had eaten there a few times over the last two years but left unimpressed each time.

2  Thank dhollow175
Reviewed 27 November 2016

For the past several years we have enjoyed our Thanksgiving dinner at this VFW and will continue to do so. The food is delicious and they serve you plenty of it, and for Key West the price is quite reasonable. I am so happy to have found this place, it’s a warm and friendly atmosphere with no smoking, and the military decor is nice.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

We always stop at this VFW. They changed their menu to just sandwiches and they were very good. They had a very nice menu.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Big Cold Drafts (22oz) only i$2.75 all the time!
Good reasonally priced for Key West.
Everyone warmly Welcomed....Veteran or not!

1  Thank misteri0us