“Bagels in the Keys ”

Price range: US$2 - US$13
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Locals' favorite breakfast and lunch spot since 1998, located in the Winn Dixie Shopping Center, 2796 N.Roosevelt Blvd. In sunny Key West! Fresh eggs, fluffy omelettes, pancakes, home-made soups, real New York-style deli sandwiches, bagels, cream cheeses and smoked fish. $4.95 Early bird Breakfast. Open every day at 7am. Cold a/c, table service, plenty of free parking.
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Small place in the Winn Dixie plaza. Ordered bagels and Lox and it was excellent. Sat at the counter and the staff was quick and friendly. Will definitely return

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 November 2018

Our resort staff sent us to Goldman's to get breakfast before we made our 8 hour journey to Orlando. When you want great food ask a local! They nailed this one!
My Wife had the "Challah & Hash" and I had the "The Rachel".
We both loved our choices! My Wife always insists I try her food so I had some of her "Corned Beef Hash" (Which I'm Not usually a fan of) but I Loved it so much when we got home I made some myself.
Thanks for the inspiration!
Theresa our waitress was friendly and attentive as was the rest of the staff who worked together as a team refilling coffee and water.
Theresa also packed 2 bagels and cream cheese which carried us over on our long road trip.
Before we left we had the pleasure of speaking with Mark who was from our home town area. Mark took great pride in his Restaurant and the food and service they provided and it showed!
We can't wait to return to Key West and "Goldman's Deli" will be at the top of the list of places to eat!

1  Thank dlfitzpatrick F
Reviewed 19 October 2018

How great to find delicious bagels in great variety. Enjoyed our breakfast with the early morning discount. Comfortable setting; attentive, upbeat service. I'll be back many times. The other baked goods we took home were also scrumptious!

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Best breakfast place in the keys! Bagels were amazing! And to top it of Teresa our waitress was excellent!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Order was delivered. There was no cheese on my sandwich and it was cold and soggy. They didn’t toast the bagel and it tasted like it was stale. I’ve honestly never had a worse breakfast sandwich in my life. Side of home fries was forgotten as well.

1  Thank upperduval
M Gavin D, General Manager at Goldman's Bagel Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

At goldmans we strive for accuracy, quality, and consistency in everything we do. Overwhelmingly, we’ve delivered that over the past 19 years. When a rare lapse occurs, we take it very seriously, and implement concrete measures to prevent it from happening again.We regret having to hear about this from a second-hand source and wish you had given us the opportunity to resolve this problem. We are committed to providing consistent, quality product and will continue to do so. We hope you give us another chance, I assure you we’ll impress. Thank you for your time, and all the best,