“A fun sunset adventure”

Key West Dinner Cruise Tropical Buffet
Ranked #307 of 476 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Cuban, Bahamian
Reviewed 14 May 2017

We received tickets to the Sunset Party Cat as a gift and we had a very enjoyable time aboard. The live music set the mood as we sailed off to watch the sunset. Staff were friendly and the Captain made an effort to say hello to all the guests and tell us fun facts and stories about the sights we were seeing. The food exceeded my expectations for a dinner cruise, there was a nice variety of Caribbean foods, and the Captain made sure the buffets were stocked with enough food. This was a great way to enjoy the Key West sunset!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Valentines day cruise was nice. Ladies were given Champagne and a Valentines chocolate box. The calypso entertainer kept the party live. A woman proposed to her boyfriend, and another woman sang a song of love to her husband. My hubby and I enjoyed the cruise except the dinner. Food ran out and besides it was just microwaved food. Drinks are water down. Best to buy your own drinks and top real good so they can make a real drink.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

We enjoyed our sunset cruise. The captain took us out beyond the many other boats for a viewing of the sunset. Food was Cuban. It wasn't extraordinary, but good. Entertainment was fun. Drinks were ok. All in all it was a fun evening.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

We were disappointed. I did not find this relaxing.
The music was very loud, I did not care for the margarita they had mixed up
or the rum runners. Dinner was okay but more cafeteria style food.
I could not even hear what my husband was saying half of the time.
If you want to wear shorts, tank top and flip flops and pound drinks this is for you.
The young guys running the boat did do a good job keeping things clean.

1  Thank isp911
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

Lovely crew, great reggae entertainer, good food / drink and fab sunset (not guaranteed!)
On embarking it was raining but everything soon dried up and we had a most enjoyable evening and would definitely recommend!

1  Thank LuciBlackpool