“Out of the way but well worth the trip!”
Review of The Bier Boutique - CLOSED

The Bier Boutique
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Bringing the Midwest to Key West with scratch made food and a celebration of craft beer! We are a carryout and delivery establishment with hearty comfort food and 70+ craft beers and ciders, all in cans! We have a small countertop with 4 barstools and a great vibe . Bring your dog and enjoy lunch or dinner with us!!
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Tasty, fresh, innovative burger stop. Not really a restaurant but truly amazing food served! Super friendly staff. Fresh salad with goat cheese, pecans, and dried cranberries - enough for two. Burgers are ample - my husband and I share the bison burger and fries. Dripping with goodness. For dessert we share a rice crispy treat- again, big enough for two...with a different daily twist I.e. Cinnamon roll crispy treat, pecan Carmel, chocolate..all reasonably priced. Variety of beers is amazing for this small place.
Only downside is how easily this hidden gem can be overlooked. One visit and you will not be able to stay away.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Awesome selection of beer. Burgers are soooo good. the dishes are not the norm for Key West and it's nice to have a variety to choose from. Small place but worth going for the great food!! Free delivery too!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I cannot say enough about the bier boutique! My family and I visited twice during our visit to Key West! The food is fantastic, the service is great! I wish I could duplicate their wings at home!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Looking for a nice selection of craft beer close to my room so I wouldn't have to drive. This place was about a half mile walk. While I prefer draft beer I also didn't want to drive so this was a nice compromise. They have quite an extensive beer menu. The only thing I'd like to see is the brewery names and location on their menu at the store. That would keep me from needing to look at my phone to pick. Did not try any food. Just beer.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I think the food was well prepared, with top ingredients. Very limited seating most get it the food to go. Very tasty food to say the least, and an excellent beer selection, cans only. If I go back to the Key's I will defiantly stop again.