“Incredible!”
Review of Latitudes

Latitudes
Reserve with OpenTable
Latitudes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 466 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Latitudes Restaurant, located on the private island of Sunset Key provides fresh flavorful cuisine with breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico. A delicious, ever-evolving "work of art" menu incorporates locally sourced fresh fish and tropical fruits cuisine. Luxuriate while dining in the Ernest Hemingway Room, where photos of author, fisherman and former Key West resident adorn the walls or outdoor dining overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where tiki torches illuminate the night sky magnifying the glorious Key West sunsets.
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Oh my, I'm not sure I have the words to accurately describe this place. Amazing, yes. Incredible, yes. Delicious food, yes. Great drinks, yes. Menu variety, yes. Friendly, knowledgeable staff, yes. View and setting....out of this world gorgeous!
We had a party of 16 and not a single person was disappointed. Dinner at Latitudes is more than a dinner, it's an experience. We started with the Stone Crab Claws, they were the best we've had. I had the wedge salad that was very good and the skirt steak for dinner, it was great as well. My husband had the wedge salad and the surf and turf, he said both the steak and lobster were wonderful. Out of 16 of us there was not one complaint from anyone.
I made reservations back in July because of the large party and we wanted outside at sunset. The hostess looked up sunset time that far out to ensure our sunset experience, it was everything we had hoped and more!
Definitely the highlight of the trip!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,139)

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We visited Key West a couple weeks after the hurricane hit. Sunset Key island looked untouched. Latitudes is located on the island and you MUST make this one of your stops for all three daily meals. Ask for Stefán. He will take care of you! We were there for three days and after the first night, Stefán found me on the island the next evening and brought me my favorite drink from the night before. I didn't even have to ask for anything, he preemptively knew! He's the best!

Don't forget to visit this restaurant while you're in Key West. The food and service are impeccable.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We live in Key West, but we save Latitudes for special occasions, since it is such a treat. Went recently for my husband's birthday and had the best service and food we've ever enjoyed there. Thank you Michael, John and Jerry for taking such good care of us!

1  Thank Hannah E
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We went for an anniversary dinner and enjoyed every moment. This is a special place. You leave the bustling port area of Key West behind for the fifteen-minute boat ride to the restaurant on an island sanctuary where you are treated very well. The outdoor tables have an incredible sunset view. It may be the most romantic place we've ever dined. The drinks were inventive and well-balanced and the food was perfect (my favorite was the lobster and crab cake appetizer).

Reviewed 7 November 2017

My husband and I have ate here for several of our Anniversary dinners. We have never been disappointed. Excellent food, service, and such a beautiful views! We are looking forward to another upcoming Anniversary dinner this February.