“Healing”
Review of Prana Spa

Prana Spa
Ranked #1 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Prana Spa, an intimate day spa located in the heart of Old Town Key West, Florida, just one block off of Duval street.Award winning, and the favorite of locals and visitors for many years, offering massage, spa treatments and facials by expert female and male therapists.Locally owned and operated by Mark Goldstein and Jon Harper, licensed massage therapists.
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I had a 1/2 hour deep tissue massage with Jim today, due to the fact I re-injured my neck, shoulders and upper back last week. I could not turn my head or neck to the left without pain and I'd have to turn my entire body. I also had to hold my neck in order to turn my head to the left. I asked Jim (the massage therapists) if he was a physical therapist in another life, he was that good and better; his massage technique was so therapeutic and healing! Jim found the injured (sore/painful) areas before I could tell him, he knows the body, the muscles and most importantly he is extremely knowledgeable! Jim applied the right amount of pressure and worked out the kinks and knots without causing any additional harm to my injuries! I was so grateful to be able to turn my head without the excruciating pain I had been experiencing I him at 50% and immediately made another appointment for an hour massage in 2 weeks! Ask for Jim your body will thank you!
I also want to make 2 other recommendations: 1) I highly recommend Jon (one of the owners) he was a fabulous massage therapist also, Jon left the country so he wasn't available today to help me with my injury! 2) You must have a facial with Jennifer at Prana Spa, Jennifer is extremely skilled and knowledgeable I loved her techniques and loved how my face felt and looked after the facial! I will be a regular with Jennifer and Jim during my retreat in Key West!
You will absolutely love the ambiance of the spa, the atmosphere is peaceful, calming, caring and serene! This place has definitely enhanced my search for peace, relaxation and re-energizing! Thank You Prana Spa!
Brenda Bell-White, Milwaukee, WI

1  Thank AfrikanQueen

Reviewed 6 March 2012

I received a gift certificate from my better half for a massage and it was wonderful. The spa is in a nicely remodeled house in the heart of Key West. The only negative I encountered was that the lobby conversation could be heard during the massage. The staff was awesome. Looking forward to regular visits.

1  Thank ibskine
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I went for my massage today with Anne and it was so relaxing..she first asked me the areas I would like her to focus on and areas, if any, I would like her to exclude. I have had many massages in my life and she gave,by far one of the best ones I've ever had.The atmosphere was very calming right off the bat. I am a local and I intend on going back again for sure. Would recommend to anyone who wants a nice relaxing day at the spa.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

We have been going to Prana for years when we visit my parents that live in Key West. My massage was 90 minutes with Greg, he was arrogant and u listening and I almost walked out, medicore at best. My friends had Anna and said she was good but I will be looking for a new place to go.

3  Thank KimberleeWisconsin
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Even waiting for the spa to open on a shady front porch with a burbling water fountain and soft music was relaxing. The Thai massage by Megan was great; stretched out all my tense muscles. The facial with Jennifer was the best I ever had, and my skin literally glowed afterwards. Everybody in the spa was friendly and very professional. I recommend this place with no reservations