“It's just coffee, but it's great coffee”

Riviera Sandwich Shop
Ranked #8 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Key West
Reviewed 22 July 2018

It took me three or four morning to come across this place, but what a perfect local coffee shop. I never had a sandwich, just stopped by for morning buchi (espresso), but what a great memory, I wish there was a franchise in my hometown.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

This is my favorite ventanita for Cuban coffee in all of Key West, so much so that I considered not reviewing it so that it would remain hidden. Besides the excellent coffee, they also make Cuban toast that hits the spot every single time. There are locals here on the patio who have been coming to this window for twenty years. That says a lot. I'll be coming back many, many times!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Great coffee, great service and a wonderful place to go and see what's up with the locals. And the best prices in town.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Why go to Starbucks when you can have an original Cafe Con Leche. the coffee is so much better and you are supporting locals.

We stopped every morning on our last visit, friendly fast service, and great food, Egg sandwiches, buttered cuban toast etc.

Reasonably priced, why not?

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I love this place and these ladies! Great local place to stop in for a bacon, egg & cheese sandwich and a con leche. I recommend to everyone!