“Best portobello sandwich of my life!”

Cole's Peace Artisan Bakery and Sandwich Shop
Ranked #197 of 450 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Cuban, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Corner of Eaton and White Streets. Plenty of Parking.
Reviewed 22 February 2012

You will probably want to split this tasty sandwich with a friend if you hope to have dinner later... And especially if you are tempted by one of their incredible cookies. We loved the mini-whole grain mango baguettes, and had to come back the next day for souvenirs. The date-pecan bread is also fabulous!

1  Thank PeaSeeker

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I brought a loaf home and am still enjoying it today!

1  Thank lvtrvlchicago
Reviewed 16 February 2012

This place has itall when you want a great sandwich and home made sweets.

Try the sticky bun for breakfast. Only open unti 2 pm but some of the sweets are available at the restaurant store next door.

2  Thank bostonjames
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Our hotel had this wonderful mango crusty bread for breakfast and I had to find it. They brought me the label which took us to Cole'z Peace. When we went there for bread we found wonderful sandwiches...that day's special was a mushroom, basil and mozzarella hot sandwich...YUMM!! We went back the next day to get some loaves to carry home. I was also impressed that the owner remembered my name and my order when I walked in the next day! Don't miss the trail mix cookies.

1  Thank Goens
Reviewed 3 February 2012

If you want a good sandwich or fresh baked bread. Don't miss stopping here. Ingredients are all top quality. They have a few tables and they do a lot of take out. It is not a fancy place but the sandwiches and bread are great. They have two tables inside and two tables outside. They close at 2:00 p.m. Easy parking.