“Cool place ”
Review of Mo's Restaurant

Mo's Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 471 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I went to Mo's with my friends just to enjoy outstanding food and we did it . Atmosphere and service are very simple and we liked it . Highly recommend this place to get awesome meals .

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I was with a news crew covering the Irma aftermath. We hadn't eaten real food in days and saw them working in their restaurant. they opened their doors to us and fed us amazing crispy pork, stewed chicken, beans and rice. They had been feeding the community already to give back. I would come back here in a heart beat. The food was amazing and Mo and his wife so friendly.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

My husband and I went here at the suggestion of a local and WOW, it was fantastic! Our dinner was a mix of so many flavors, flavors that we would never think to put together. The fish, the rice, the black bean stuff to pour over the meal and even the veggies were great! We will be back next time we are in town!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I ordered the shrimp pasta and asked for spicy. (It was very spicy!) My husband ordered the ribs which he liked as well as the rice. The portions were so big that we packed half of our meals and took home. Note that this food is not Jamaican and has its own distinct flavor.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Tried Mo's today and kicked myself for not going sooner. Had the Caribbean Chicken. Tender and flavorful. In most places side veggies are a throw away. Not at mo's nicely cooked and seasoned. The pies are seriously delish. Getting one of their pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving. The