“Best restaurant in Key West ”

El Siboney Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 475 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

This is a must visit while in Key West! The pork roast is AMAZING!!!! The paella Valenciana requires a 1 hour notice (call in) but it is the best food we had on our vacation. It says it feeds 2 but it could easily feed 4. It has pork roast, lobster, chicken, shrimp, and oysters. It is delicious!!! The sangria is also wonderful. The Cuban sandwich and fries are delicious and a large portion. The staff is very friendly and attentive. I can’t say enough nice things about this place. We joked we were coming back to key west just to eat here!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,162)

Reviewed 16 July 2018

I had the Siboney Steak with yellow rice, black beans, and plantains. My daughter had the Cuban Mix sandwich. All of it delicious! Plentiful and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Great food. Our orders came out fairly quickly. Everything was amazingly well seasoned and fantastic.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I grew up eating Cuban sandwiches. This one was one of the best! My eleven year old daughter even said it was amazing!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Authentic Cuban food and KeyWest – it was absolutely outstanding. This is a place to locals go to – I highly recommend.