“liked it”

Mangoes Restaurant Key West
Reserve with OpenTable
Mangoes Restaurant Key West is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 454 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Reviewed 12 January 2018

great location, on Duval, great people watching. had some decent stuff...conch sampler - salad (nice spice), chowder (no cream, nice spice, tender), and fritters, which were great

had a salad with tuna on it and the size was huge. nice staff, I'd pop in again

Jack D, Director of Sales at Mangoes Restaurant Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear Damian C,

Thank you for posting a review of Mangoes Restaurant! At Mangoes we feel that the dinning experience is mutually shaped by both the food quality and hospitality - pleased to hear both delivered satisfactory during your visit!

Jack

Write a ReviewReviews (1,621)

Reviewed 12 January 2018

My wife and I both had the cobb salad and added fish. We both agreed that it was very good. We had a table outside and people watched. Service was excellent

Dear Nemahavalleyhvac,

Thank you so much for posting a review of Mangoes! Last summer our property underwent a major reservation - we wanted the menu to match the same appeal as the property; casually upscale with local flavor and color. Pleased to hear your experience was positive and memorable, we hope you will come visit us again!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Sorry, i disagree with a few reviews, our meal was hot and the service was wonderful. The fish meal I had was very good and the Key Lime special was outstanding. Give it a try!

Jack D, Director of Sales at Mangoes Restaurant Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Frank G,

Thank you for posting a review of Mangoes! Delighted to hear your dinning experience was a positive one. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We went to Mangoes with some friends to have dinner and drinks. I ordered the Spicy Tuna Roll and a friend ordered the Double Lobster Roll. When the food came out, the food runner didn't know which sushi roll was which and gave me the Lobster roll even after I questioned the food. I figured she might know better than me and though maybe I was incorrect so I started eating it and it was definitely Lobster. Also, my friend that originally ordered that roll ordered it with Soy Paper and it came out with Seaweed instead and asked for it to be fixed. It came out, incomplete (no sauces or anything on top) a really long time later. My husband had the chicken and he said it was just so-so. Really bad experience, definitely wouldn't go back!

Dear vrsmith87,

Thank you for posting a review of Mangoes! I'm sorry to hear that your dinning experience was not up to your satisfaction. In the future please seek out a manager to address any issues with your meal or service. Our goal is to ensure each and every guest leave with a positive experience at Mangoes.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Family of 5 people. Every meal arrived after a long wait COLD... Burgers and fries x 2 both cold, one came with cheese when ordered with no cheese. Cuban Sandwich - cold and miserable but the really pathetic plate that arrived was Beef Quesadilla which was made with the smallest Tortilla made and cut into 3 little pieces... was looking for the rest of my Lunch. They really are taking portion control to the Max! Coffee came cold too and served in tiny cup. Asked waiter for Mustard and Mayo for Burger but this never did arrive.

1  Thank DeeDee255

Dear DeeDee255,

Thank you for posting a review of Mangoes! I'm disappointed to hear your dinning experience was not up to your satisfaction. In the future please seek out a manager to address any issues with your meal or service. We strive to ensure each guest leaves our establishment with a positive experience!