“Best meal of our trip”

Conch Republic Seafood
Ranked #120 of 466 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Waterfront seafood and steak restaurant overlooking the historic seaport.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

If you love conch fritters you MUST try the cracked conch here. I have never had better conch in my life and I eat it everywhere I travel. Food was fresh, not greasy, and portions were plentiful. Great vibe, open and airy seating, long happy hour, and we will be back!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,257)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

But nothing special here. We waited 40 minutes and the hostess was civil but nothing more than that. I sat at the bar to wait and all the Bartenders were kind and on top of things. The food is adequate but not worth the wait. Fries were cold.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This place serves up some tasty stone crab!. Nice view in the harbor and a very close walk to either the marina district or Duval st.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Best restaurant we ate at! The snapper was to die for! Awesome scenery and a fun place for the kids to eat! We will be back!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Unable to 'find' the restaurant which I intended to enjoy this night, we settled here and so glad. We were given a pager for a window table and delightfully seated right away - shows me efficiency of bus staff. The server was right on it too. We had the smoked fish dip - so yummy and I think my vegetable pasta was perhaps the best thing I had on our 10 day - 3 meal out a day trip. The atmosphere here is very jovial without being loud and annoying. But hey, it is Key West. If I make it back, I will make it here as well.