“Favorite Cuban Sandwich ”
Review of Havana

Havana
Ranked #63 of 475 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Cuban
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Havana-Key West has closed to make room for Kwest Liquor’s (our sister company) exciting expansion. Stay tuned for new items and features and we hope to see you at KWEST LIQUORS!
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

I love Cuban sandwiches and this one was definitely my favorite. It was great with the coleslaw. My husband enjoyed his Cuban coffee and breakfast with great Cuban bread. The only downfall was the slow service.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited the Havana-Key West for lunch while touring downtown Key West. The food and service was excellent at a fair price.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Pancakes and Coffee con Leche were great, and more than enough. We could have easily split their meals.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

We visited this restaurant for lunch while touring Key West. It is a refreshingly authentic spot in the middle of lots of tourist restaurants. The prices are reasonable and I could see the Cuban guys cooking in the back. My husband got the cuban cheesesteak sandwich and onion rings and I got the Cuban jerk sandwich. The onion rings were some of the best I've ever had. He also had a great mojito. The service was wonderful and again, great food! I would go back here on a future visit to Key West.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

A small little store front, but bright and clean right on Duval. The service was great and very friendly staff. I had seen a photo of their Cuban bread French toast and had to try it, so I got the Havana sampler which includes on piece of French toast, two eggs, and your choice of bacon/ sausage. Sadly, I was disappointed because it was not fully soaked so the center section of the piece of bread was plain and cold. I got my eggs scrambled and they were perfect...not overly dry or we, but that perfect creamy scrambled yumminess. My husband ordered and LOVED the shrimp Benedict. Overall the visit was great and the prices reasonable. They are only open for breakfast and lunch but serve both from open to close (I think it was 9am-3pm). We would definitely visit again.