Review Highlights
Amazing fishing experience for two novices, thanks to a superb Capt. Patrick.!!!

After reading the reviews on trip advisor, we went fishing with Cheap Fishing Key West on June... read more

Reviewed 13 July 2018
Mantas666
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Great fishing trip with Capt. Pat, awesome personal attention!

Took my son and his friend to Key West for some fishing as a graduation trip. Their first time... read more

Reviewed 12 July 2018
Julie W
Prince George, Virginia

All reviews captain patrick half shell raw bar great captain snapper catch fish nurse blast keys boat kw
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Wanted to take my husband and adult sons on a fishing trip in Key West and was looking for a reasonable rate. Came across Cheap Fishing on Google and saw nice reviews so I took a chance. We had such an awesome time, Captain Pat and his well equipped clean boat was the perfect choice. We are inexperienced fisherman and Pat was so accomodating and patient with a great attitude that it made the day a relaxing fun experience. He took us out and we caught a variety of fish right away. We had fun bringing in snapper, grunts but the thrill of catching several shark and barracudda was even better for the boys. Then we hooked a HUGE nurse shark that was quite the challenge to bring up to the surface! Boys have a great memory of this true fish story and a great Captain that made the trip a blast! We will definately will book with Cheap Fishing and Captain Pat again. Thanks Patrick for your fair prices and bend over backwards accomodations.

1  Thank Mary N
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Captain Patrick knew what he was doing, knew where to go and wanted to catch fish! Boat was perfect for fishing. We had a great time.

Reviewed 25 September 2014

My buddy and I met up with Captain Pat the morning of 9/15/14 and had a great day on the water. We had set up a four hour trip but I'm sure the total time was well over that. Pat was so proficient and laid-back that we couldn't help but have a great time, even if we didn't catch anything! But of course he put us on the fish and we ended up catching a bucket full of snapper and a really nice red grouper plus a couple that got away that were probably world-records. ;-) We also enjoyed Pat's commentary about the places we fished and the Keys in general. It was a great time. We then got to watch as Pat fileted the fish quickly and set us up with a few Ziploc bags full of ocean bounty. We took the catch to Camille's where they cooked it up the next day for what has to be the best dinner of my life. (A lot of restaurants will cook your catch in KW.)

Bottom line, this was a great trip and I look forward to doing it again sometime soon, maybe even bringing the women along to enjoy snorkeling, dolphin-watching, fishing and other options. Experiencing these things from a boat with a capable captain is so much better than just watching from the beach!

1  Thank GT_Y3ll0wjacket
Reviewed 17 September 2014

Pat took my buddy and I out Monday morning and promised to put us on some fish, and he delivered! We caught 23" long (keeper) red grouper and several keeper lane snappers, all of which we had for dinner, along with a ton of other fish. We also had a 4 to 5 foot long barricuda hooked that jumped out of the water, looked just like they do on TV. We lost him, but that was exciting! Pat was an awesome guide, and an overall great guy! I will do this again the next time I'm in Key West!

2  Thank Kevin L
Reviewed 13 September 2014

Captain Pat promised a good day of fishing and he succeeded beyond what we could have imagined. My husband and I enjoyed catching the smaller reef fish but my husband really enjoyed catching his very large nurse shark...too big to get out of the water. It was the highlight of our trip and something he is still bragging about. If we are ever in Key West again we will be looking up Catain Pat for another fishing trip! Thank you so much for everything!

1  Thank Kylie T