“the best Ceviche!!”

Ranked #25 of 470 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood, Peruvian, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Incas Restaurant is a family restaurant served by its owners, characterized by prepared typical Peruvian food, within its menu we have typical Peruvian dishes: as the recognized and exquisite ceviche, the juicy Lomo saltado, delicious Jalea, our typical Papa a la huancayna and a variety of meat, chicken and seafood dishes, all dishes prepared at the moment and the products are all brought in Peru; as our corn that comes from the Cuzco and typical Peruvian drinks, Inca is a genuine Peruvian Restaurant, if you want to taste the authentic flavor of the Peruvian food, come to Incas Restaurant. Hope to see you there!!!!.
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Delicious,healthy and fresh food like at home, the best ceviche in Key West!! and chef, Guiliana and Jessica are very friendly

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I wandered by on a morning walk. The sign said Peruvian food. I was intrigued because I had never had that cuisine. A few days later my wife and I went for dinner. It was excellent! We followed the advice of other Trip Advisor reviews and had the ceviche, lomo saltado with a side order of plantains washed down with their delicious sangria. The portions are large so we shared. The place is lovely inside and the service was cordial and fast. We look forward to returning to try other items.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Delicious food and amazing service. The Peruvian blue corn cider was a treat and the flan capped a wonderful meal.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

This place is amazing. I try to get something different each trip.

Except the Leche De Tigre. That is just a must on every visit. Think I could make a meal of that alone.

Anyway, this trip I had the Arroz Con Mariscos. Described on their menu as a Peruvian Paella. After having this for lunch I went back to my room and proceeded to beat myself about the head and shoulders for not getting it years ago. Yes, it's that good. There was also so much I should never have eaten the whole plate full. I could easily have saved some for a late night snack.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

This little gem had great reviews and was a 2 min walk from the place that we are vacationing. It is a small place, about 10 tables, all full while we dined there. The Ceviche was really good, sangria is great, but the paella was just okay.

1  Thank Elizabeth N