“Amazing and authentic!”

Ranked #24 of 480 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood, Peruvian, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Incas Restaurant is a family restaurant served by its owners, characterized by prepared typical Peruvian food, within its menu we have typical Peruvian dishes: as the recognized and exquisite ceviche, the juicy Lomo saltado, delicious Jalea, our typical Papa a la huancayna and a variety of meat, chicken and seafood dishes, all dishes prepared at the moment and the products are all brought in Peru; as our corn that comes from the Cuzco and typical Peruvian drinks, Inca is a genuine Peruvian Restaurant, if you want to taste the authentic flavor of the Peruvian food, come to Incas Restaurant. Hope to see you there!!!!.
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Delicious food and amazing service. The Peruvian blue corn cider was a treat and the flan capped a wonderful meal.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 6 November 2017

This place is amazing. I try to get something different each trip.

Except the Leche De Tigre. That is just a must on every visit. Think I could make a meal of that alone.

Anyway, this trip I had the Arroz Con Mariscos. Described on their menu as a Peruvian Paella. After having this for lunch I went back to my room and proceeded to beat myself about the head and shoulders for not getting it years ago. Yes, it's that good. There was also so much I should never have eaten the whole plate full. I could easily have saved some for a late night snack.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

This little gem had great reviews and was a 2 min walk from the place that we are vacationing. It is a small place, about 10 tables, all full while we dined there. The Ceviche was really good, sangria is great, but the paella was just okay.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Wackygal32951
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Great food and service! Place was clean and neat. Will definitely come back next time we are in Key West.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I was surprised to see a Peruvian restaurant in Key West, is not on prime location but the food and the service was very good. I will defenetly recomended.

Date of visit: July 2017