We loved it. We had a nice little condo with a big veranda full of comfy chairs. We could sit out and enjoy the quiet neighborhood, or we could walk to the corner and be on Duval Street. We had quite a few people from our group staying at Douglas House. I loved that each unit was unigue. The garden and pool area were great for morning gatherings before heading out to all of the weekend parties and events. We come to Key West every year, this is the first time we have stayed at Douglas House and we will definately be staying here again. The staff was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A peaceful, genuine Key West-style tropical oasis awaits you with this historic retreat nestled within the quiet, cultural district of Old Town. Luxurious, yet affordable accommodations range from deluxe rooms to comfortable suites and two bedroom/two bath condominiums. Amenities include heated pool, Free parking, Wi-Fi, coffee & tea daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Douglas House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas House Hotel Key West
- Douglas House Key West, Florida