Free cancellation until 26/07
US$349
US$284
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$321/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$369
US$334
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha(Key West)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$300
US$252
US$556
US$516
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
US$357
US$348
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$166
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$185
US$172
Free cancellation until 19/07
US$454
HotelsClick
US$393
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
US$946
US$896
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,011/night.

All reviewspalm roomduval streetcuban clubpool areasmall poolsouthernmost pointfull kitchenliving roomquiet endtrip to key westoff street parkingla te dafront porchhemingway houseceiling fanbed and breakfastprivate balcony
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I was in Key West in 1976. My how it has changed. Except for the hospitality of the Douglas House. Room was quaint, roomy, and larger than I expected. All the employees went out of their way to answer any questions and help in any way. Room V (for Vendetta) was awesome. Will stay again on my next trip, just hope it's not such a long time between visits.

08-05-2013
Betty Giacometti
Alliance, OH

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

I booked 2 nights and when we arrived we added 1 more night..the best place to stay in key west just because of its location, the value, the overall cleanliness, service, amenities of the guesthouse and the reserved parking spot completes it..its our second time in key west and wont be the last and definitely will be booking here again when we comeback

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Douglas House has a great location. Only a block off Duval Street, the Douglas House is an ideal location for downtown restaurants, bars and shops.
The interior courtyard has a small pool and sitting areas that made you feel like you were in a Caribbean resort. The rooms are utilitarian and clean, but what really set Douglas House from the many other lodgings in Key West was the accommodating and friendly staff.
This was my second visit to Key West and my friend and I wanted to take advantage of Key West's many water activities. The staff, specially Chris, was extremely helpful in helping us book the best excursions. In addition he gave out great advice on restaurants telling us about a hidden gem, Only Wood, a brick oven Italian restaurant. So if you are interested in a quiet, affordable, well run, place to stay in Key West, you can't do much better than the Douglas House.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I read the review here regarding the folks who had left a few things behind and the Douglas House returned their items to them...We also left an item behind however when we called them about our left behind item the person handling our call did not offer to send it back to us...I was pretty put off by that reaction to not help us :^(

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I just returned from a two day spontaneous trip to Key West. I found Douglas House online, and was so pleased with the place the moment I stepped inside. I had never been to Key West and had not rented a car. The location, a half block from Duval street was ideal. Very quiet, but steps away from restaurants and other attractions, including the beach. The staff was very helpful, from the moment of checkin. And as soon as I left the smalll office to get to my room, I entered a little garden paradise, including a small pool. Very peaceful, a wonderful little retreat, particularly after a day or evening of sightseeing. My room included a sitting room and little mini kitchen area. I also found the prices very reasonable. I will definitely return to Douglas House on my next trip to Key west.

Room Tip: ask the staff for suggestions and tips - very helpful
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo