All reviews rooftop pool great location duval st southard street corner room fantasy fest stay there again clean rooms small bathroom people watching bars and restaurants visit key west per day bagels action block bartender
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Well, my family and I never made it to our room. We paid ahead through Priceline/booking.com and the hotel charged me a second time without asking. I was simply supposed to be paying for parking. Front desk clerk was super rude she her English seemed to come and go when convenient for her. They refused to honor payment on my reservation and demanded I pay a second time. I decided to move on which wasn’t that easy to accomplish without paying them something for nothing. My car was already parked. I asked the clerk for a few minutes to move my car as I figured out what our next step was. She said I am to move my car right then and there and bring the parking pass back or she would call the police. The clerk was hostile for no reason. I thought about losing my cool but thought I would take this route instead. Since I never made it to my paid for room I cannot comment on that. The staff however needs to take a class on customer service.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Kris T
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The best location. All the nice places to visit max 10 minutes walking. Good price. Very clean
Nice parking lot. Smily front desk. Nice 2nd story deck with a bar, a pool and a spa overlooking Duval street.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I’ve stayed here and I love it ! It’s cute little and convenient place to stay ! Stayed with a party of 8 this time and we have no complaints! Pool was great and they were super nice even with my husband spilling a whole cooler of beer as soon as we walked in! Lol

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2018

By far the worst customer service I have experienced at a hotel or otherwise. The management was unprofessional, rude, and threatening. Not only to his customers, but to his own staff as well.

Two friends and I booked the Pegasus hotel a month in advance. Since all three of us were under 25 (23 and 24), we did a lot of looking before deciding on a hotel. Many hotels had a no check-ins under 25 policy. Fortunately, our trip was outside the Pegasus Hotel's "Spring Break" period of "MARCH 1st to APRIL 18th" according to their website (which it still claims as of writing). Upon arrival, the front desk refused to check us in despite it being April 22nd. They then lied about their policy. After arguing for 20 minutes, despite showing them their own website, the front desk finally allowed us to check-in. The Pegasus hotel was NOT a great way to start a much needed vacation from our jobs.

After check-in, they wanted a $300 deposit... in CASH! After how sketchy their treatment of “policy” was already, there was no way I was going to trust this hotel with cash. The manager even had the gall to threaten his own staff after they allowed us to check-in.

The following day, I talked with the manager (after him trying to avoid me, this sounds like a common theme among reviews...). I explained this was no way to treat customers, but he claimed he can change the policy whenever he wants without notifying customers! He then decided to "show you what real power looks like" and called the police to have us removed before even asking us to leave. The police were just as appalled by his childish behavior as we were.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Alex L
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Located right in the heart of Key West! Great for touring & bar hopping by foot. Free parking. Very clean rooms! Friendly staff. Just a walk away from watching the sunset and nightly street performers!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple