We stayed here for a long weekend Oct 13-17. The owner & manager are both very helpful. We originally booked for just 2 nights and when I emailed to ask for possible cancellations for 2 more night, i was called right away and they were able to help with a small room. On site bike rental is a nice amenity especially as you can literally bike every where in Key West. Other guests were friendly. Clean, basic rooms not fancy but fun. Pool is really an extra large hot tub but looked clean. We didn't have a chance to try it out. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden House Inn is Key West's most fun inn! Garden House Bed and Breakfast is very centrally located, only a block or two from Duval Street, the Historic Seaport, Mallory Square and Caroline Street, to name a few. We are a fun and relaxed B&B, with 10 rooms, all with private shower/bath. You'll most likely hear laughter spilling around the building from the other guests enjoying the free happy hour. Come over to join in the fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Garden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden House Hotel Key West
- Garden House Key West, Florida