Silver Palms Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 30/07
US$213
Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$233
CrownePlaza.com
US$298
US$212
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

Free cancellation until 01/08
US$267
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$317/night.

Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
US$410
US$325
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$334
US$196
US$168
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$219
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$195
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
US$1,411
1,288 results
All reviewsstone crabstoned crab restaurantbeachfront roomshuttle busevery hourjet skion site restaurantduval streetlounge chairsnice poolrooms are smallold townlaid backbeach towelsdowntown key westtortoiseskeys
Reviewed 19 March 2015

I just stayed over night in what seemed like an okay resort... But after waking up to a cock roach this morning and being verbally abused by the general manager Jeff/ Gina I am disappointed to say the least. I cannot believe that a manager would speak to any of his customers with such disrespect. They said "Get out of my lobby I do not care for any of you're concerns... You're just going to leave like all the other people on vacation and nothing will be done so you saying anything to me right now is a waste of time." After I just paid $400 for one night!!!! STAY AWAY!!!! There are better hotel/resorts downtown.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
7  Thank Amanda H
ChrisHollandKeyWest, Owner at Ibis Bay Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2015

This is an old scam. Plain and simple. Its similar to the "hair in my soup" scam. It works like this. The guest goes to the lobby and very loudly claims there was a bug in their room. They demand their room for free or they'll write a bad review. Big corporate hotels do "anything" to avoid a bad Tripadvisor review. Scammers know that.
We are family-owned. We don't support scammers. We put all out attention toward making sure our legitimate guests have a great stay. The most common compliment we get from guests is now nice and thoughtful the Ibis Bay staff are. We are not perfect, but we are trying to be.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

This resort is very nice and clean. The rooms are decorated like little beach houses. Chairs are provided outside of rooms or hammocks on ground level to enjoy. The pool area has plenty of chairs and tables to enjoy drinks from the bar (which has great staff and very attentive). Nice music is always playing by the pool and bar. Good food fresh seafood daily. Front desk is very courteous and helpful. Activities counter help to plan an exciting vacation of tours , snorkeling. They have jet ski tours, kayak trips, and they have a shuttle bus into town with two stops last pick up is 9:00pm. If you want to stay later a taxi ride is a small fee. I have stayed at this resort 3 times. Each time has been wonderful. I also enjoy the large birds and turtles on the property.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Adventures68
ChrisHollandKeyWest, Owner at Ibis Bay Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2015

Thank you for staying with us again and again. You have paid us your best compliment by just doing that. Your review is a great summary of what to expect. Again, thanks from all of us. I will pass your compliments on to everyone.

Reviewed 12 March 2015

Don't be put off by first impressions this place may look shabby chic but it is really nice .Our room was really nicely decorated and spotlessly clean. The staff in reception could not be more helpful with info about what to do and see in Key West and the bar and restaurant are first class , you must try the stone crab.Great pool area and idel for sun worshippers. The shuttle bus to downtown was a real bonus it runs about every 40 mins and can save you a fortune on taxis. We would definitely stay here again .

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank gmccartney2016

Our purpose is to make your vacation experience a great Key West one. You sharing your stay with us lets me know we succeeded. Ibis Bay was built during the height of Florida's development. Our buildings are made from the coral rocks that were dredged from Key West's harbors. In fact, the dredger was the man who built Ibis Bay in 1956. We bought it from his heirs.

Reviewed 4 March 2015

I lamented over the tripadvisor reviews for close to 8 months worrying that my birthday trip would be a disaster if the negative reviews were correct. Luckily they were not! We had a great time and would definitely go back! Our "value" room was decent, not posh or fancy, but decent. It was clean and yes the bathroom was small, but we have an RV so we are used to a small bathroom. My only complaint was the hot water in the shower vanished once our toilet was flushed (but only briefly), but luckily that was remedied with proper planning! The staff (especially Vanessa and Tricia, the concierge) were very pleasant and friendly; as was the bartender at Stoned Crab and our lunch time waitress. Our room was not ready when we arrived (around noon) and we were told that 'guaranteed check in' was not until 4:00, but Vanessa worked her magic and got us moved to the top of the list and we were in by 1:30. The staff also worked with my traveling buddies to have champagne and strawberries in the room as a nice surprise for me to kick off the birthday weekend. One set of friends reserved a value room, like we did, and the other set reserved a beachfront room with their own patio and hammock overlooking the water. Gorgeous views! The shuttle bus worked perfectly and was super convenient for getting to and from downtown. We took a cab on the nights we were out after 9:00, but even then the fee was only $5 per person. Overall I believe the 4 rating is fair in that it was a very nice place to stay but had it been updated with a few more amenities (like fresh carpet and microwaves in the rooms), it would have definitely gotten the 5.

Room Tip: Beware if you get a room facing the interior parking lot...the garbage truck shows up each day aroun 6:30 to empty the dumpster! Then everyone is up!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
7  Thank burkeede

A belated Happy Birthday to YOU. I am glad your birthday vacation was as good as you hoped. Ibis Bay is family owned. As we make money we re-invest it all into improvements for our guests. We will get to everything. We have great staff who are all proud of this business and I know it shows. I am grateful to them. Thanks for taking time out to let Tripadvisor followers know how good you feel about your stay.

Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

Rented a room on short notice. Pleasantly surprised at the room. Decorated very Key West. The room was clean. It had a refrigerator, but no microwave. A small private patio had a table and chairs and a hammock between the trees, all on a white sand beach on the bay. A beautiful view. The restaurant on site had good food. A nice pool with hammocks and plentiful chaise lounges. A courtesy shuttle running every hour to Old Town, so we never moved our car once we arrived. Location is not walking distance from the action.

• Stayed: February 2015
1  Thank Betty4697

Thank you for staying with us Betty. I see you travel a lot and are a Tripadvisor Top Contributor. Your words of support carry great credibility. I am proud to read your comments. I will pass them on to our staff at our weekly meeting.