This is another beautiful Hyatt property, with gracious staff, nice landscaping, etc.
One downside is that it's very close to the airport. If you're sitting at the pool in the daytime, it sounds like you're on the tarmac of the airport with planes taxi-ing about 100ft away.
One upside is that it's very easy to step out onto A1-A for a walk along the water, and out to a public beach about 1/4 mile down the road.
Not a lot to do there, but if you're looking for a comfortable place to stay that's away from the craziness of downtown Key West, I recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary vacation resort; residential styled units with fully equipped kitchens and dining areas; ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hyatt Windward Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Windward Pointe Hotel Key West
- Hyatt Hotel Key West
- Hyatt Key West
- Key West Hyatt
- Hyatt Windward Pointe Key West, Florida