“Best corn”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A great laidback spot outside the biggest hassle and noices. We had the fresh corn cob, shrimps and pork. Everything was great, shrimps were nice and spicy. The corn was the best we have ever had. Dinner for two was about 50$
Not a fancy place but that is one of the best things here.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Maxineelisa
Write a ReviewReviews (2,012)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tucked away in a mostly residential area, Bien is a wonderful surprise for a nice Cuban / Caribbean meal. You order from a counter inside then seat yourself at one of the tables in an outdoor space shaded by huge old trees. There were huge outdoor fans and a misty spray to make the space comfortable even in the midday heat. The service is pleasant but minimal and a bit slow. The best part is the delicious fare they offer. I had "The Press" filled with marinated pork mixed with all kinds of other flavors -- slices of ham and mozzarella cheese, caramelized onions and banana and jalapeno peppers that made it spicy -- all creating one big blast. I also got the "fire roasted corn" -- roasted on an open fire then coated with aioli, parmesan cheese and lime juice. I have never had such an exciting corn on the cob. Bien is a wonderful little gem.

1  Thank Lourdes M
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Ate there twice on our first full day in KW (so glad they're open on Sundays now!) Relaxed and casual. Delicious sandwiches and bowls. Reasonable prices. It's around the corner from where we're staying, so we'll be back there again.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Rancheros
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

We added this place to our trip after seeing all the great reviews on Trip Advisor. We all are so glad we did. Absolutely one of the best sandwiches I have ever had in my life. The staff is super friendly and did I mention how great the sandwiches are? They also cold beer and soft drinks. There is no inside seating but they do have tables outside. A true gem in Key West.

1  Thank 63harryj
Reviewed 1 November 2018

Really enjoyed their thighs and black beans. Sandwich had great flavor but the bun was hard and heavy. Tough to bite through and not even toasted. I had to eat it open face and toss the top. If they had a lighter bun I would have given 5 stars.