“Awesome always!! ”

Miami Subs Grill
Ranked #215 of 472 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Been coming to Miami subs for years and never once unsatisfied. The owners are wonderful and the staff is kind.
Awesome burgers and cheese steaks if your treating yourself once in a while like we do. Keep the local establishment going and come to Miami subs! They have been around for over 30 yrs there is a reason why!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I've been wanting a good cheese steak sub for weeks. I've tried several different places in our area (TN) and have yet to find something I'm happy about it.

We are on vacation in Key West when we were out and about doing the "tourist thing." I noticed Miami Subs, which we hadn't eaten at in years. We used to have ONE in Knoxville TN but it closed much to our dismay. So needless to say knowing how much we enjoyed the subs in the past I decided to circle back around. I was hoping they hadn't changed their recipe or that they were a different restaurant but with the familiar name all together.

They offer drive through which is always a plus when it feels like 120 degrees outside because of the humidity, who wants to get out of a nice cold air into the heat?? Anyway they had the cheese steak sub in the Original, the Classic and the Works. I'm simple (although my husband would say not at all times! lol) so meat, onions & cheese on the Original was my choice. There were a lot of other foods on the menu, but I was focused on what I wanted.

Omg! It was just as good as I remembered it years ago. The sub was hot and soft. The meat tender and tasty. The cheese perfectly melted with cut up sautéed onions. Make sure you have a bunch of napkins (or a bib!) because as tasty as it is, it's just as messy... Not complaining.. just trying to warn you!

I also ordered a medium mango smoothie. It was really good. Sweet, cold and lots of mangos. Both are a definite must order.

Normally I always have pictures to post to show everyone what I review. This time in my excitement to sink my teeth into this sub while sitting on the beach looking at the sunset I forgot to take pictures. Must mean I will need to go back to order again! (Sounds like a plan to me!!)

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Miami subs is a staple food here in Key West. They have several Greek food items like Gyros and Greek salad and baklava. They also have American food like wings and burgers and subs. Add to that ice cream and lots of different side items and you have a very diverse place to eat.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This had to be one of the best places to have a casual quick bite! I was dying for a gyro and let me tell you it was awesome ! We had an incredible cream cone as well and the strawberry cheesecake ice cream was to die for! To make it even more enjoyable the staff was friendly, and polite .

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This is the establishment to keep us coming back to Key West. Fantastic grub, especially, the Philly. The seasoned fries are awesome, too. Great menu selection and worth the price.