“Title is misleading, More than subs!”
Review of Miami Subs Grill

Miami Subs Grill
Ranked #206 of 450 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This had to be one of the best places to have a casual quick bite! I was dying for a gyro and let me tell you it was awesome ! We had an incredible cream cone as well and the strawberry cheesecake ice cream was to die for! To make it even more enjoyable the staff was friendly, and polite .

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This is the establishment to keep us coming back to Key West. Fantastic grub, especially, the Philly. The seasoned fries are awesome, too. Great menu selection and worth the price.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I have to say that I had one of the best hamburgers I have ever had for my birthday lunch at Miami subs. Had gone to one of Key West High end restaurants the night before to celebrate. Enjoyed the hamburger more than I enjoyed the food at the upscale $400 meal. The staff is fantastic and truly a family business.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I have been eating here since the 1980s and I have never had a bad meal! It's also a great value, if you skip the Don Perignon (really).

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Very clean, family friendly restaurant. Staff is friendly and food is delicious. Service is always fast, no matter how long the line is.