“Relatives in Key West???”
Review of Key West Cakes

Key West Cakes
Ranked #6 of 9 Bakeries in Key West
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Want to send a Xmas or birthday gift. Call Key West Cakes and they will deliver a custom designed cupcake to the home. Large size will please kids. Courteous and efficient delivery .

Reviewed 3 May 2018

We ordered mini Key Lime tarts for our wedding in Key West last month. All of our guests absolutely loved them! I highly recommend Key West Cakes!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Waited for the somewhat famous Pot Pies and was disappointed... Was hoping they were oooey gooey and they really had the consistency of dry mashed potatoes... I was expecting more deliciousness !

Sorry...

Reviewed 13 April 2018

We were celebrating my husbands 60th birthday in Key West. At the recommendation of the restaurant, I called this bakery three days before our trip and ordered a cake to send to the restaurant for his birthday dinner. The cake was absolutely beautifully decorated and so delicious. They made it so easy to order and delivered it. I was so happy with their service and the quality and taste of the cake. Thank you for making his birthday extra special.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I live in Maryland and Needed a birthday cake. The restaurant where we were having dinner recommended Key West Cakes. Everything was done by email and Erin nailed it. The cake was PERFECT. . Such an easy and stress free experience . Thank you !