“Wedding Cake”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We requested a carrot cake for our wedding cake. It was just my husband and myself. We managed to consume the entire 6" double layer cake in less than 48 hours. This was hands down the best cake I have ever had! The design was beautiful.
Thank you Key West for a wonderful and delicious wedding cake! We wish you delivered to Ohio!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I happen to be walking by when I saw this place. I bought the Oreo cupcake and it was delicious, but it was by pure coincidence they were cutting into a Buch Noel cake that had not gotten sold at Christmas and the cashier offered me a small taste of it. I may show up next year just for the Buch Noel! It was like nothing I’ve ever had. I wish I could have brought one home. If you like cupcakes and cake and many different flavors this is the place to go.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 10 November 2017

My partner and I went to Key West Cakes for a cake tasting for our wedding. Because of this, we got to try a ton of flavor combinations. The problem we faced is everything was SO GOOD!

Of all the cake flavors and fillings, there wasn't a single one we didn't want more of. Obviously, everyone else felt the same way because the whole hour we were there, people kept coming in to get sweet treats to go or to enjoy in the shop.

Don't miss this slice of heaven in Key West!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Had one of these while walking down Duval Street during the Friday events of Fantasy Fest.. was great! I had a plain cupcake with orange icing...

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I ordered a cake for a friend's birthday to be delivered to our hotel. It cost $40, plus $10 for delivery. I was disappointed that the bakery ignored my request to inform the front desk to deliver it to my room upon its arrival. In fact, the front desk didn't even know who it was to be delivered to until I called to see if it had arrived.

The decorating was nice, but not great. The cake was bit dry and the buttercream frosting had no real taste to speak of.

I would probably not order a cake from this bakery in the future.

Date of visit: April 2017