We stayed here over Christmas, Barbara couldn't be nicer. We were upstairs in room two, and I had a 16 year old with me, there wasn't a lot of bar noise that we noted, we had no trouble sleeping, the room was clean and the continental breakfast included english muffins, toast, bagels, fresh berries and fruit, jam, cream cheese, peanut butter and butter to put it on, ham and cheese, coffee, fresh squeezed juice, and some pastries. Was very nice. We had a wonderful time. Parking is off site and free, but you have to have their tag in your car.
Right on Duval, the main street in Key West. Walking distance to everywhere.
Bed was very comfortable, the sofa bed was sorta hard to sleep on per my son but he wasn't bothered much by it. The sheets smelled like bleach! Very clean. Hardwood floors. Was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Speakeasy Inn is a landmark building located in the Boutique and Gallery District of Duval Street where you can shop or walk two blocks to the beach or a short stroll to world-famous Sunset Celebrations in Mallory Square! This landmark's recent renovation has preserved the original 19th century spirit of Old Town Key West. The decor in these spacious and airy suites is tropical and features hand-crafted queen beds and tables made from original 1876 pine recovered from our recent renovation. It has been restored to perfection, just for your pleasure. Each one, two, or three bedroom unit has a feeling of true Key West ambiance. You'll find collectibles taken from treasure hunts on our tropical island paradise and Havana, Cuba. Guests who require special consideration will find "accessible" units available. Amenities include kitchenettes equipped with a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, private bathrooms, a large screen HD T.V., free WiFi and outdoor seating areas. We also offer a complimentary continental breakfast, free samples of our famous Painkiller cocktail and discounts on drinks at The Rum Bar! The Speakeasy Inn was the home of Raul Vaquez, who was a cigar selector at the Gato cigar factory. Raul's true passion was rum-running between Key West and Cuba. It's in that spirit that our lobby features the Rum Bar open daily from 11am to 12pm (or later). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Speakeasy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Speakeasy Inn And Rum Bar Hotel Key West
- Speakeasy Inn Key West, Florida