US$337
US$380
US$347
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
US$558
US$528
US$253
US$222
Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$298
US$288
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$229
Priceline
Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$270
Cancelon
US$385
Cancelon
US$323
US$291
Otel.com
  • Pool
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
US$1,733
US$1,277
  • Pool
All reviewsrum barpeople watchingduval streetgreat drinksgreat place to staysmallest roomfresh fruittrip to key westquieter end of duvalcontinental breakfastbagelssouthernmost pointfront porchhard boiled eggsthe ground floordefinitely stay here againevery morning
Reviewed 28 December 2012

We visited The Rum Bar several times during our stay and had a great experience with Nick (the Bartender). He gave us great tips on where to go in Key West and was a joy to be around while we drank our delicious banana rum. We will definitely be back to The Rum Bar when we return. Thanks Nick!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Erin C
Reviewed 26 December 2012

We love this place. I'm going against my husbands wishes by writing this review because he is afraid if more people find out about the Speakeasy we won't be able to get a room the next time we head to Key West. We loved the helpful staff, Barbara Bobbie, Bob and Chris and loved the option of our private patio or the Rum Bar porch for people watching on Duval. Close enough to the action but not smack dab in the middle of crazy. They found us a parking space and we never moved the car, we had the smallest room but we spent almost no time in it so we requested it again the next time we went. Brought the in-laws and they couldn't have been more pleased. They want to make it a yearly tradition! Stay here as long as you don't book before us!

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2012

Barbara, Bobbie, Bob and Chris are all super friendly and helpful with any advice needed. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Loved the option of hiding out on our private patio or on the porch of the Rum Bar watching the crowds walk by taking pictures of the beautiful Inn. I'm actually not supposed to be writing this because my husband doesn't want our secret place discovered by anyone else. I'm not a very good listener. Stay here...unless I need the room.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janis D
Reviewed 24 December 2012

You can't beat the price! We stayed here for 2 nights and really liked the room and the location, being that its right on Duval street. We actually got upgraded to a larger room which was very nice. Breakfast was really good and the owner was really helpful. My only complaint was that the AC froze up and was not working the whole time. But I thawed it out and it was working just fine after that. You can tell the owner truly takes pride in providing her customers a good experience. I would highly recommend this place! If we come back to Key West we will be staying here again!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GlobeTrotter11112
Reviewed 23 December 2012

My partner and I stayed here for 9 days and loved it. We usually stay at a gay guesthouse but we couldn't afford it this year. This place was great. We had room 2 which had its own private patio. The room was nice, Barbara and all the staff were great. The only bad thing is that there is no pool to lay out at, but you can go to other places and do that. Highly recommend it. It is reasonably price, has a nice breakfast and is perfectly situated on Duval.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business