All reviews time share front street rci exchange mallory square small beach great tiki bar two bedroom condo perfect location full kitchen gulf of mexico twin beds week in key west two blocks hot tub beach area lounge chairs watch the sunset
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

This was our first stay as Owners of E54 and we were thrilled. The two bedroom villa was a perfect size for two couples. The air conditioning is cold and wonderful in these hot summer months. The newly renovated master bathroom and kitchen look fantastic. Comfortable furniture, plenty of storage space, and a great view of the marina from our balcony!

The pool, beach, tiki bar, Pirate’s Cove restaurant, and scooter rentals onsite are SO CONVENIENT. We booked excursions through the Galleon and thoroughly enjoyed our location and week in Key West. Only one more year until we can return!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2018

The ladies in the Galleon room making the reservations were all awesome and very helpful. We wouldn't have done any tours without their recommendations. Also we won 1/2 Sail Boat sunset cruise which we wouldn't of done either. So please continue with the give away's it was very helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2018

I have a number of timeshares and have been around the world staying in or trading them out. I have to say this is one of the best I've been in. Our two bedroom unit here was fantastic. The pool is nice, but there are only like 6 umbrellas and no other shade, so they go quickly in the AM. This make the pool area less desirable because the sun is quite hot. The beach are is small but much nicer than next door at the Hyatt. The Tiki bar is also quite good and on a couple days a week they have a nice cookout for lunch. I just wish you could easily access the bar from the pool. Signs say no food or drink in the pool area, but many of us had drinks in the pool and no one complained thankfully. Nothing better than enjoy the pool with a drink in hand. Having read previous reviews a lot of people complained about the small parking spaces. Well yes there are some of those but there are also a number of choice spots, nice and wide with no one close to you. These are under the buildings where the support columns come down. There are a number that will fit a single car or SUV and some that will take two, but are wide. The only downside that I saw is that once someone checked in and had these, they didn't leave for the week, so I guess you need to get there early on Saturday to snag one. Staff was nice to work with, my only complaint was the people above us. It was labor day weekend and they must have had friends down, so Saturday night through Monday night it was party hardy until 2-3 am. I probably should have called security but I didn't bother. Tuesday night sounded like less people but still loud. Wednesday things calmed down but Thursday night was a disaster until 5am with the guy using every 4 letter word in the book, and then some. Called security at 1am, they showed up but didn't seem to be able to do much. That's the downside of timeshares, hotels and condos, you just never know what you're going to get. After all that we had it and left a day early. But overall the Galleon is great and an easy walk to Duval street and all the shops.

1  Thank elindoo
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Enjoyed the spacious accommodations, cleanliness of pool and rooms, and especially the convenience to Duvall Street. We have stayed at the Galleon twice and both stays have been awesome. Highly recommend this resort for your next trip to Key Wsst.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 12 September 2018

We had an incredible time at the Galleon, the room was perfect for two couples. It was overlooking the marina where we were able to dock our boat. The location couldn't have been better. We were able to walk to Mallory Square and Duvall Street within minutes. The staff was amazing. We parked outside and had a huge amount of bird excrement on the hood of our car and I was trying to scrape it off when the manager came over and gave me a hose and paper towels. I was completely astonished. I have never been treated so nicely at a resort. I highly recommend the Galleon Resort.

Date of stay: August 2018