We recently hosted our daughter's wedding and reception at Old Town Manor and The Skelton House, their property next door. The grounds and gardens are beautiful at both places and each room was unique. We had 48 guests staying between OTM and The Skelton House, a few offsite. The feedback from everyone was how wonderful the two places were, how friendly all the staff was and a desire to return for follow up visits in the future. Everyone had praise for the wedding, venue and staff. The convenience of being right off Duval street did not impact the beauty of the location nor were there any issues with sound. The Manor provides a wonderful breakfast each morning from 8-10 AM with an assortments of pastries, juices, toasts, cereals, hard boiled eggs and cheese. They were accommodating with our request to change the timing for a farewell breakfast to 10-12 on Saturday and available to assist us any way we needed. Runi was an absolute joy to work with through out the planning process and during the 3 day event. All the staff we interacted with from the front desk to the gardeners were professional and helpful. Tropical Storm Debby was an unexpected "guest" during our stay but with the help of OTM, our wedding planner and the caterer, tents were erected and the grounds readied for the day. We held the ceremony at The Skelton House, by the pool, and the reception in the gardens at OTM. When the rain started during dinner service umbrellas magically appeared by the staff and with the ponchos the mother of the groom provided everything went smoothly. The new updates to the bar service area made a nice addition to the reception. If you are looking for a great place to stay, or thinking about planning your wedding at OTM, you will not go wrong choosing Old Town Manor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half a block from Duval Street and minutes from all your favorite Key West attractions, this hip bed and breakfast in Key West is the perfect accommodation for your Key West vacation. This top rated Key West B&B features modern amenities, daily continental breakfast, lush historic gardens and is pet friendly. Reserve your favorite room or book the entire inn for your Key West family reunion, destination wedding or group gathering. We look forward to welcoming you to Key West! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Old Town Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Manor Hotel Key West
- Old Town Manor Key West, Florida