1,271 results
All reviewsrooftop barduval streetgreat locationhistoric hotelbalcony roomrooms are smallwine barfront desk staffcan't beat the locationking bedwalked everywherehappy hourpool area ishemingway housesouthernmost pointvaletspa
Reviewed 8 August 2018

A gem of a location in the Holiday Inn chain. This historic hotel is fully contemporary and situated in walking distance of nearly everything. Easy stroll to Mallory Square, Sloppy Joe’s, and the Hemingway Home.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Mike R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Matthew, thank you for choosing La Concha Key West. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our prime location on Duval Street complete with our historic elements. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Due to the recent issues in Cape Coral Florida we had to alter plans and road trip to Key West. Went a book an online rate quoted at $206. After all the taxes came to $269. Show up and charges a $35 destination fee on top of that. What a deal.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian A

Brian, thank you for reviewing La Concha key West. We do our best to be very transparent about our resort fee and I apologize for any miscommunication. I hope you will give us another chance to impress you in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

The talk a good talk, but service is not their mantra......found other hotels in the area a lot more customer friendly and without the altitude....feels like they are doing a customer a favor by staying there.....really not up to a Crowne Plaza rating, more of a Days Inn, which treat one like they value your stay.

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank John B

John thank you for reviewing La Concha Key West. I am sorry to hear that we did not quite meet your expectations with our service and I will surely speak with the team to see where the disconnect occurred. I hope you will give us another chance to impress you in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Will definitely be back! Booked a balcony room facing Duval! Had a great stay. Clean room, comfy bed, fun balcony. We even received a bottle of wine and a cheese tray from guest services for my husband's birthday! A+ Customer service, all the way.

Spent the day at the pool. Super clean area and a fun bartender, making us some decent margaritas. Loved it!

Thank you La Concha, we will be back!

Room Tip: Balcony Rooms facing Duval are Fun!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Mike R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review of La Concha Key West. I am delighted to hear that we left a lasting impression on you with our well-appointed accommodations offering fun views of Key West from the bustling Duval Street. I am also thrilled that your husband had a memorable birthday with our special, in-room amenity and dedicated service. We look forward to welcoming you both back again soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Perfect location. We did arrive early but could not check in till 3pm. We went to hang out by pool bar, Hailey the bartender was super nice and friendly. When we finally got to the room it was small but nice. The bathroom was super small. The walls......well you hear everything and I mean everything, they are so thin. The cable for tv was not good. Housekeeping forgot the washcloths on our 2nd day, so I had to call guest services 2 times and finally they brought them. Over all not to bad.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Mike R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Eliza, thank you for reviewing La Conch Key West. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our pool area and poolside service. I apologize for the lapse in housekeeping service you experienced and I will discuss with the team to see how we may avoid this in the future. I hope you will join us again the next time you visit Key West!

Mike Rice