1,307 results
All reviews rooftop bar duval street great location balcony room historic hotel rooms are small wine bar front desk staff park your car king bed happy hour southernmost point valet bartender keys couch action
Reviewed 27 January 2018

We reserved a king balcony room. It was a very nice room but a bit small especially the bathroom. One person at a time in there that is for sure. Loved the balcony to just sit outside and people watch!! A fun place to visit.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarthaColumbusOh
Mike R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you for reviewing La Concha Key West. We do understand our rooms are smaller than average given the layouts are based on historic blueprints. However I am glad that you still enjoyed our guestrooms complete with balconies overlooking Duval Street. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I very rarely leave reviews on trip advisor, but I felt the need to leave one for this property. Our experience was horrible, from start to finish. Our room was small, very dark, and absolutely filthy. This hotel claims to be one of the nicest in Key West. The lobby is nice enough, but the rooms themselves are terrible. The furniture is falling apart, the sheets and bathrooms look like they have not been cleaned in months, and the walls are paper thin. We could hear everything going on in the rooms on both sides of ours, from the TV to conversations. To make matters 1000 times worse, the staff and management are even worse than the rooms. The general manager, Mike, was so rude and dismissive, that I find it hard to believe that he manages a lemonade stand, much less an entire hotel. If I owned that hotel, the first thing I would do to improve everything would be to fire Mike. Then, I would re-train the rest of the staff and management to treat the hotel guests much better, then I would make every effort to improve the quality of the hotel and rooms. My husband and I will never stay here again. There are tons of other options at comparable or lower prices in Key West. Don’t bother even considering this terrible place, unless you want a one-star room and hotel management that basically yells at you if you ask even the simplest of questions. Frankly, I’m surprised IHG even keeps this hotel in their program.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gina M

Gina, it is very disappointing to hear your feedback knowing the full context of your visit. We strive to provide excellent customer service and this is very rare feedback from guests who stay at La Concha. We wish you the best with your future travels.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here four night in January for a fun vacation. The location is perfect for being able to walk around Duval St. and the most active part of the island. Every staff person I met was friendly and helpful. Our king bed room with balcony was small with a very small bathroom, but the hotel as a whole is very well kept. The valet service was top notch.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank D B

Thank you for choosing La Concha Key West. I am delighted to hear that you took advantage of our Duval Street location within walking distance of the area's top attractions. We will also be sure to share your compliments with our team as they will be thrilled to have exceeded your expectations with their service. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 26 January 2018

This is a great and newly renovated location in the heart of Key West. The common areas of the hotel are fantastic and the rooms are done perfectly. You can see that it was renovated recently and it was put thought into the renovation. The beds are great, the pool is amazing and the rooms are superb. The breakfast was delicious and overall this hotel gets an A for effort.

However, it is a bit spotty when it comes to service. I had to carry all 8 pieces of luggage of our party that were coming from a cruise, on my arrival and my departure because the bellman couldn't be bothered to help. The front desk is a bit aloof and seemed not interested. The shuttle they offer to take us to the attractions is never on time so it is a bit unreliable, but you can walk anywhere anyway.

I think if they put more effort in the staff serving it could be a 5-star hotel.

Date of stay: January 2018

Thank you for reviewing La Concha Key West. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our recently renovated guestrooms complete with our plush amenities. I am also happy that you had a chance to enjoy breakfast. I will certainly share your feedback surrounding our service with the team to see where the miscommunication may have occurred. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel was in a very convenient location, close to everything! Staff was good. Happy hour at lobby bar for drinks and small plates.
There is coffee in the lobby each morning.

Only complaint there are no garbage cans any where, not in lobby or pool deck.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Rosella, thank you for reviewing La Concha Key West. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location on Duval Street nearby popular area attractions. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!