All reviews highly recommend the grand duval street guest house continental breakfast yogurt off the beaten path rental bikes old town the property manager quiet location within walking distance every morning room was spotless old key west a wonderful place to stay queen bed boiled eggs
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

The Grand Guesthouse is absolutely adorable! Our clean room was larger than expected and we never heard our neighbors. Starbucks coffee and tea are furnished around the clock. The landscaping and outdoor decorations were perfect for relaxing. The staff was very helpful and friendly without being intrusive. It was walking distance from the beach and Duval Street, but enough off the beaten path to be quiet and feel safe.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Definitely a place you would be comfortable at by yourself, as I did, or with your honey. The staff are outgoing and engaging, full of local information and ideas to fill your day. The room was picture perfect and clean. Surprisingly, the bed and pillows were exactly right for me, and I'm often disappointed (and have begun carrying my own pillow which I didn't need!) For you coffee drinkers, it was always available and folks seemed to be enjoying it. Everything is within walking distance of less than a mile, or they have rental bikes you can borrow.
Things that might be an issue for some: very poor Wifi, and if the neighboring room has their air conditioning on the wrong setting it will thump as it continuously cycles on/off.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Newer sort of motel. Nice updated rooms, enjoyed our stay. Excellent coffee and tea available! INTERNET IS VERY HIT OR MISS, other guests were grumbling. BEWARE! Bathrooms were nice and new, bed was soft, tv was rather small, front desk guy was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

A very clean and comfortable place to stay with the best service ever. The Owner and staff went above and beyond to make us comfortable. Enjoyed the fresh coffee all day. We would absolutely stay again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2016

The Grand Guesthouse was outstandingly lovely. The room was adorable and comfy, served every purpose I needed for my trip, and the breakfast accommodations and outdoor seating was amazing. I truly felt like I was at home, highly recommended to anyone looking for a hotel away from the Duval chaos. Cathy and staff were friendly and answered all of my questions and concerns.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms at the front have a small porch to relax on at the end of the day.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business