“Great way to spend a cloudy/rainy day!”
Review of Gulfstream Fishing

US$600.00*
Half Day Snapper Fishing Charter
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter is the longest running deep sea fishing charter in Key West, Florida, catching payloads of fish since 1947. Highlights Affordable Key West Fishing Great for Kids Includes PARKING, tackle, bait, and license Add $5.00 rod rental fee Enclosed full service galley Description The 58-foot Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter that’s inspected twice a year by the US Coast Guard, motors up to 60 passengers swiftly out to deep-sea fishing spots thanks to twin Detroit 8v92 turbo engines. Once anchored, the ship’s amenities—which range from men’s and women’s restrooms to a galley serving snacks—keep anglers comfortable between casts. Our friendly Captains and mates will assist first-time fisherman and even seasoned professionals make the most of their fishing experience. They'll even bait your hook! The Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter gets the fish you want to put on your table! Of course you may keep your fish. Fishing cleaning is available for $.50 per fish. Not sure you know how to do it? Let our experienced crew show you every step of the way. Successful fishing starts with a knowledgeable crew. We have the longest head boat trip on the island for the same prices as some of the shorter trips. Bottom fishing for snapper, grouper, mackerel and shark! Imagine the lightning-like stripe down the side of a yellowtail snapper or the marbled, almost serpentine pattern on a black grouper. The waters off the Florida Keys teem with such visually stunning marine life, and the crews of Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter know how to catch them! Call us and say "I want to go fishing in Key West!"
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Great way to spend a cloudy/rainy day! My husband and I took our 4 children (16, 14, 10, and 7) and had a great time. Syx and Ray entertained our chatty 10 year old and even let the 7 and 10 year old sit at the helm for a bit. He taught them how to navigate and what to look for such as lobster pots and landmarks. Once we started fishing, Ray made sure everyone was catching something. If no one was hooking anything, we moved to a new spot. Ray brought several people to an open spot the stern to drop a line to increase their chances of catching something. No one brought home anything amazing, but we all caught fish :) The guys did an awesome job at making sure everyone was enjoying themselves. Thanks for a great day on the water!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

My fiancee and I recently went on a night fishing trip on Gulfstream and it was SO fun! Seeing the sunset and moon rise on the water was really beautiful. Apparently they're one of the only charters that run at night, so I highly recommend checking them out if interested! The staff was really great, professional, and engaging. They made sure to move us around the boat if we weren't getting bites which was really helpful (I only caught 1 fish but my fiancee caught 5 keepers). I'd love to go back when we visit in Nov!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We went out last Thursday on the Gulfstream's 10 am trip. It was a beautiful day on the water. It took little over an hour to get to our first stop. The current was strong but we were able to catch a few fish when our mate Ray wasn't unsticking us off the bottom. We must of been stuck over 20 times. The mates patience was amazing. We weren't the only ones getting caught on the rocks. It was hot but there were plenty of cold drinks available. Even though fishing was a little slow by the end of the trip we had enough fish for dinner. Which we brought to Dantes on the crews recommendation. This was our best fishing trip ever thanks to our mate Ray. He completely made the trip fun and amazing.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I took my 13 yo son fishing while visiting KW and had a great time with these guys on Sunday August 13th. The staff was very friendly including the mate and the captain. The captain came by and talked to us, helped us with fishing tips. Having seen some of the captains in other boats who are not as friendly, this guy with really good. My son caught about 9 yellow tails (3 keepers) and 1 trigger fish. They cleaned it for us then we went to Conch Republic and had it fried for us; We loved it and it was great fish. I spent a lot of time hooking the bottom, but he mate was super good about it and di not get upset, even though it was my error (operator error). People on the boat caught a good amount of fish (yellow tails, big triggers, groupers), including a huge Nassau grouper they had to throw back. I will definitely visit again and recommend it.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Decided to charter a fishing trip on my vacation to Key West. Arrived with friends and set sail. Great experience. Caught some fish and and enjoyed the trip. Crew was helpful and friendly.