Open today: 07:00 - 23:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Gulfstream Fishing tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Gulfstream Fishing
from US$65.00
More Info
from US$2,200.00
More Info
All reviews party boat caught fish the galley gulf stream grouper biggest fish yellow tail mangrove snapper off the hook deck hand these guys awesome job hour trip bait grunt mate crew
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I took my 13 yo son fishing while visiting KW and had a great time with these guys on Sunday August 13th. The staff was very friendly including the mate and the captain. The captain came by and talked to us, helped us with fishing tips. Having seen some of the captains in other boats who are not as friendly, this guy with really good. My son caught about 9 yellow tails (3 keepers) and 1 trigger fish. They cleaned it for us then we went to Conch Republic and had it fried for us; We loved it and it was great fish. I spent a lot of time hooking the bottom, but he mate was super good about it and di not get upset, even though it was my error (operator error). People on the boat caught a good amount of fish (yellow tails, big triggers, groupers), including a huge Nassau grouper they had to throw back. I will definitely visit again and recommend it.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Decided to charter a fishing trip on my vacation to Key West. Arrived with friends and set sail. Great experience. Caught some fish and and enjoyed the trip. Crew was helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Wanted to go on a fishing outing while in Key West. Took a half day fishing charter. Even though the weather was partially raining, had a very good time. Caught quite a few fish & the skipper made sure we got our money's worth!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Loved the crew! Enjoyed the boat ride. Caught some decent fish.
Wish that there were no anglers on board. This is a Key West vacation gig? Naah. Few of us on vacation, most packing their own gear with several poles and their own bait and tackle. They owned the back of the boat and two guys and their poles in particular took about 8 spots next to me. My old pole which I rented had weak line that I had to have my hook replaced several times. That and the Tangled lines between the row of us fishing elbow to elbow was frustrating. If you want to do the $5 big fish pool, use your money to pay for a $4 beer instead. The anglers cast out with professional gear and bait, even before they were supposed to while the boat engine is running. They will win.
Have to say that the crew, when they were near, were so good.
I liked how we went to just a couple places to save time. And, I love to fish at night in the ocean. The weather was perfect and thankfully we ate good before sailing.
The price for the trip is high. Purchased few drinks on an honor system. No crewman to serve or sell items.
We left the docks just after 7 PM. We returned just after 12 PM. I was downtown in a bar by 12:25 PM.
Next vacation, we are going to charter. My group of 5 cost me close to $500, and then there's the drinks, snacks and tips. Could have spent around $150 more or less for 4 hours dedicated to us; only with free drinks, Rod and tackle, bait.
Enjoy your time with your family and friends.
For those want to go on a decent boat ride, fish unseriosly, and look at stars, and have money to pay. Go on this boat. Take your own cooler. Coolers are stored in the cabin. Finally, take a small cusion, cause the old splintered planks are hard on the backside. God bless you.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I personally caught at least ten fish. Mostly grouper, one yellow tail, and a croaker. I never waited more than a minute for a bite or a nibble. The crew was very pleasant and helpful.

GulfstreamFishing, Manager at Gulfstream Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with everyone!