“Fun Day!!!”

and up
Key West Fishing Day or Night Trip
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter is the longest running deep sea fishing charter in Key West, Florida, catching payloads of fish since 1947. Highlights Affordable Key West Fishing Great for Kids Includes PARKING, tackle, bait, and license Add $5.00 rod rental fee Enclosed full service galley Description The 58-foot Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter that’s inspected twice a year by the US Coast Guard, motors up to 60 passengers swiftly out to deep-sea fishing spots thanks to twin Detroit 8v92 turbo engines. Once anchored, the ship’s amenities—which range from men’s and women’s restrooms to a galley serving snacks—keep anglers comfortable between casts. Our friendly Captains and mates will assist first-time fisherman and even seasoned professionals make the most of their fishing experience. They'll even bait your hook! The Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter gets the fish you want to put on your table! Of course you may keep your fish. Fishing cleaning is available for $.50 per fish. Not sure you know how to do it? Let our experienced crew show you every step of the way. Successful fishing starts with a knowledgeable crew. We have the longest head boat trip on the island for the same prices as some of the shorter trips. Bottom fishing for snapper, grouper, mackerel and shark! Imagine the lightning-like stripe down the side of a yellowtail snapper or the marbled, almost serpentine pattern on a black grouper. The waters off the Florida Keys teem with such visually stunning marine life, and the crews of Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter know how to catch them! Call us and say "I want to go fishing in Key West!"
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We went out last Thursday on the Gulfstream's 10 am trip. It was a beautiful day on the water. It took little over an hour to get to our first stop. The current was strong but we were able to catch a few fish when our mate Ray wasn't unsticking us off the bottom. We must of been stuck over 20 times. The mates patience was amazing. We weren't the only ones getting caught on the rocks. It was hot but there were plenty of cold drinks available. Even though fishing was a little slow by the end of the trip we had enough fish for dinner. Which we brought to Dantes on the crews recommendation. This was our best fishing trip ever thanks to our mate Ray. He completely made the trip fun and amazing.

All reviews
"these guys"
"worked hard"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I took my 13 yo son fishing while visiting KW and had a great time with these guys on Sunday August 13th. The staff was very friendly including the mate and the captain. The captain came by and talked to us, helped us with fishing tips. Having seen some of the captains in other boats who are not as friendly, this guy with really good. My son caught about 9 yellow tails (3 keepers) and 1 trigger fish. They cleaned it for us then we went to Conch Republic and had it fried for us; We loved it and it was great fish. I spent a lot of time hooking the bottom, but he mate was super good about it and di not get upset, even though it was my error (operator error). People on the boat caught a good amount of fish (yellow tails, big triggers, groupers), including a huge Nassau grouper they had to throw back. I will definitely visit again and recommend it.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Decided to charter a fishing trip on my vacation to Key West. Arrived with friends and set sail. Great experience. Caught some fish and and enjoyed the trip. Crew was helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Wanted to go on a fishing outing while in Key West. Took a half day fishing charter. Even though the weather was partially raining, had a very good time. Caught quite a few fish & the skipper made sure we got our money's worth!

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Loved the crew! Enjoyed the boat ride. Caught some decent fish.
Wish that there were no anglers on board. This is a Key West vacation gig? Naah. Few of us on vacation, most packing their own gear with several poles and their own bait and tackle. They owned the back of the boat and two guys and their poles in particular took about 8 spots next to me. My old pole which I rented had weak line that I had to have my hook replaced several times. That and the Tangled lines between the row of us fishing elbow to elbow was frustrating. If you want to do the $5 big fish pool, use your money to pay for a $4 beer instead. The anglers cast out with professional gear and bait, even before they were supposed to while the boat engine is running. They will win.
Have to say that the crew, when they were near, were so good.
I liked how we went to just a couple places to save time. And, I love to fish at night in the ocean. The weather was perfect and thankfully we ate good before sailing.
The price for the trip is high. Purchased few drinks on an honor system. No crewman to serve or sell items.
We left the docks just after 7 PM. We returned just after 12 PM. I was downtown in a bar by 12:25 PM.
Next vacation, we are going to charter. My group of 5 cost me close to $500, and then there's the drinks, snacks and tips. Could have spent around $150 more or less for 4 hours dedicated to us; only with free drinks, Rod and tackle, bait.
Enjoy your time with your family and friends.
For those want to go on a decent boat ride, fish unseriosly, and look at stars, and have money to pay. Go on this boat. Take your own cooler. Coolers are stored in the cabin. Finally, take a small cusion, cause the old splintered planks are hard on the backside. God bless you.