“Real Italian food in Key West”

Bruschetta Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Bruschetta Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #141 of 460 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Bruschetta Cucina Italiana. Located at 112 FitzPatrick St., Key West, FL Daily food and drink specials experience traditional Italian food in a unique atmosphere Bruschetta : Offers a complete Italian wine list Delicious desserts & classic Italian recipes
Reviewed 16 November 2017

During our visit to the Key West, we found Bruschetta just off Mallory Square after the sun set. We were looking for something other than Bar food or Seafood and Italian sounded very good. The place was very clean, service was prompt and friendly. They recommended at great wine to complement the meal, I believe the owner was actually our server. We ask to split a chicken selection, it was not only split, but both plates had equally fantastic presentation. It was very great experience. great food, great service, great place, compliments to the owner!! We will return!!

1  Thank marksJ2792TL

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Our waiter, Marcos, was joyfully accommodating, polite and a gentleman to say the least. The restaurant has a unique interior unlike any other in Key West, with two main tables for larger groups as you come through the foyer, wall up half a flight of stairs towards the main bar surrounded by smaller tables for singles, couples and small families.
I had the Mista Gorgonzola Salad with chicken, while Harrison got some pasta that needed salt.
(In defence I'm that type of person that needs salt with most of my meals)
Even though he forgot my boyfriend's iced tea, with hast and much apologies, brought his ice tea with a complementary dessert! (I still paid for the dessert, it was an honest mistake)
We ordered the Torta BLABLABLA Nala dessert, with Almonds and a hint of lemon and a side of whipped cream.

1  Thank Morné S
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here with family. The pasta dishes are large portions. The mussels are AWESOME! They gave us bruschetta with a black olive tapanade as we sat. Overall-wonderful dinner. My son had the canolli for dessert and scarfed it down in two seconds. The only downside is that they dont't serve liquor.

1  Thank MelJoSki
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Hubby and I were in Key West on vacation. I was craving italian food. On a stroll one evening we came across a new restaurant in town called Bruschetta Cucina. And let me tell you, this place did not disappoint! A cozy restaurant with a nice family atmosphere. It appeared to be family run and had a nice vibe. Our server, Marco, was also one of the owners. He was very pleasant and made some great recommendations. The wine was fantastic and the food superb. From the complimentary bread with a delicious topping down to the tiramisu dessert we got...!!
I would highly reccomend this gem of a restaurant. Definately will be going back there next year on our annual visit to Key West

1  Thank natalie403
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful food, service was superb and our waiter could not have been more helpful! Food was delicious and so too was the bruschetta!!

1  Thank Sara M