“Amazingly awesome!”

Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Full service dessert restaurant featuring beer & chocolate dipped wines, and coffees.
Key West, Florida, United States
“Amazingly awesome!”
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Desserts and drinks are great! A lot of care and precision goes into these desserts. Great presentations! Everyone around us had the "wow" face when their desserts arrived. Nice job!! Crap! We were so mesmerized by the desserts we forgot to take pictures! Won't forget next time.

1 Thank John H

• Hebrew first
Caldwell, New Jersey
“Dessert was awesome, very hyped up though”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

This place was very intimate, dessert was awesome, however I felt that it was very hyped up. The staff was knowledgeable, however I dont think I would order the dessert I ordered again and the waitress recommended a horrible wine to compliment the dessert. My girlfriend however had an amazing drink and her dessert was very good.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Tim F
louisville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great desserts”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

This was referred to us when we wanted to get a good bite of Key Lime Pie. It is a dessert only place right off duval and except for the loud conversations around us it was a very nice, romantic spot to share a LARGE piece of Key Lime Pie!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank pckymom
Columbia, SC
“Tried it out”
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Very unique restaurant. Shared a dessert since they are so big. Drink was OK..

1 Thank winthropdsb
Ohio
“Good, unique experience”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

My husband and I just returned from the Keys & this was one of my 'must' stops. We made a reservation the same day & showed up early (misjudged the time it would take from sunset celebration) but they were accomodating and got us in early even though they were very busy. This place is VERY dimly lit and they give you little flashlights with your menu's. Our waitress was great (I can't think of her name but one of the desserts is named after her..Kelly maybe). My husband had Peanut Butter Pervision, which was very good although he couldn't finish because you get large portions and it was very rich. I have noticed their menu is not updated on their site so I can't remember the name of what I got but it was noted as an 'award' winner and was a chocolate and brie grilled cheese, which was also very pretty on the plate and came with a delicious strawberry dipping sauce. Truth be told, it was not better than sex (lol) but its just my taste.. I would've preferred something more chocolately and should've ordered such and it was a bit too heavy for me to eat late at night. But I still highly recommend a trip to here... eat very light before hand or not too close to the time you go, they have card 'games' on the tables that are perfect for couples or groups to make it fun, and you can easily share a dessert if you don't want to splurge.

Our only 'cons' here were our drinks; I was excited about the lined glasses but we both ended up with drinks we didn't pay for and they're fairly pricey so that we should have skipped. If you're a true wine drinker though & a bit more knowledgeable than us in that dept, you may really enjoy it. $50 bill for drinks and desserts. I had hoped to post photos but it was too dark to take them with my phone.

1 Thank holland3346