“good sushi at reasonable prices”

Num Thai Restaurant and Sushi Bar
Ranked #32 of 140 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Just visited this little spot at Key Largo the sushi was good, the fish look very fresh, the price was very reasonable for a family of 5, we'll return for sure.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We ordered spider rolls, fantastic rolls, and California rolls for appetizers and the 5 orders of red curry shrimp. The food was great and the service was great!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

This is a great place for Thai food. We've eat here often and have never had a bad meal or bad service. The food is always fresh and the employees are wonderful. Plus the prices are very reasonable. My wife and daughter have tried various sushi dishes and they love all of them. My favorite dish is the chicken pad Thai. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I have fallen in love with this restaurant. The staff are super friendly, decor is gorgeous and most importantly the food is delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone whose heart is made of tuna.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Went there for the first time for lunch. Servers were very friendly. We got a salad with a nice honey ginger dressing. I ordered Garlic chicken and it was very tasty. We split some Sushimi Tuna and I loved that! The Garlic Chicken lunch came with white rice and salad. Fast service and nice atmosphere. Food was good. I would go back and try more of that Sushimi Tuna!!