“Continues to be the best ice cream in the upper keys. ”

Mr C's Gourmet Italian Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Key Largo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I've reviewed this place twice before. I rated it as excellent. Well, it continues to be excellent. Why? Well, the ice cream is ACTUALLY homemade. Anyone that has tasted ice cream in their life can tell the difference between "box" ice cream and truly freshly made ice cream. Mr. C's ice cream is the definition of fresh. So I'll make it simple: Mr. C's is a MUST for anyone looking for ice cream in the upper keys.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Wow! Yummy icecream! We had coffee, snickers, vanilla, mint Oreo cookie and key lime pie! When you get a small Mr C lets you pick 2 flavors! You saved us after a horrible meal at snappers! This is the real deal not a tourist trap!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

In key's for lobster mini-season. Hoping for after dinner treat. Drove from Tavenier just before 9pm. Unsure what hours were but arrived at 904pm and saw 1 sign said closed and other open? Tried pulling on door but was locked and even though there were 4 people inside eating none for me!! What happened to "keys time"? Couldn't just open door? No problem you lost my business and all of my friends/ acquaintances. Thanks for nothing!!! Make "America great again" and let customers stuck in traffic enjoy their "keys experience". Contacting chamber of commerce next....

1  Thank redman852
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Stopped at Domino's next door and happened upon Mr. C's. We didn't want his home made waffle cones and ice cream before dinner (wish we had) so we bought a full Key Lime Pie to take back to KONA KAI. OH MY GOSH!!! It did not disappoint. He has won an award for his pie and I see why. It truly is the best we had ever had. Just wish we could have brought one home. THANKS!!!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

If you want to try very good ice cream, you should go to Mr C, but you have to be aware it's not going to be a nice attention
Also in this restaurant you can't try the flavors
So, you'll enjoy the ice cream
But you have to be aware of the service