Review Highlights
A Deep Blue Dive

We visited Coffins Patch with the “A Deep Blue Dive” company. It was absolutely amazing. It was a... read more

Reviewed 1 October 2018
Stephanie W
Marathon, Florida
via mobile
Great beginner dive spot

Great place to take divers or snorkelers. Make sure to go on a day where the waves are less than 2... read more

Reviewed 27 September 2018
Divingchihuahua
Homewood, Illinois
via mobile

All reviews sea life blue dive fish coral nurse snorkelers stingrays
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Amazing array of fish of every size and color. We snorkeled a combination of open water and protected reefs. Great place to dive!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank John R
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

I have been snorkeling here in the past, but I just recently got my scuba certification and I dive here several times. The reef is relatively shallow but full of a verity of sea life. I saw several nurse sharks, puffer fish, grouper, stingrays, eels and so much more.

If you can, make the effort to see this place.

Date of experience: January 2017
5  Thank Jonathon G
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Location has mooring balls and is a nice fun place to see some turtles and grab a fun shallow dive. As time went on it began to get a little crowded so go early!

Date of experience: July 2016
3  Thank SeanCervone
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I had never snorkel before. It was beautiful
Great experience overall. Fish galore! Protected area 5 miles out

Date of experience: August 2016
4  Thank Andrea W
Reviewed 24 August 2016

This was an awesome shallow dive site with tons of different sea life. We saw several sea turtles, nurse sharks, cudas and a 6 ft wide ray. We spent several hours underwater here this week. Great trip. A must do.

Date of experience: August 2016