“Amazing Natural Beauty ”
Review of Coffins Patch

More attraction details
Owner description: At a depth range of 15 - 30 feet, this dive site consists of a series of small patch reefs, and is where the Spanish Galleon Ignacio sunk in the 18th century.
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

I have been snorkeling here in the past, but I just recently got my scuba certification and I dive here several times. The reef is relatively shallow but full of a verity of sea life. I saw several nurse sharks, puffer fish, grouper, stingrays, eels and so much more.

If you can, make the effort to see this place.

5  Thank Jonathon G

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Location has mooring balls and is a nice fun place to see some turtles and grab a fun shallow dive. As time went on it began to get a little crowded so go early!

3  Thank Sean C
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I had never snorkel before. It was beautiful
Great experience overall. Fish galore! Protected area 5 miles out

4  Thank Andrea W
Reviewed 24 August 2016

This was an awesome shallow dive site with tons of different sea life. We saw several sea turtles, nurse sharks, cudas and a 6 ft wide ray. We spent several hours underwater here this week. Great trip. A must do.

3  Thank B S