All reviews cookies putting green front desk pancake machine executive airport hot tub laundry facilities a great stay cinnamon buns would stay again bacon beds were very comfortable business traveler nice pool area hotel shuttle booked this hotel miami kendall
Reviewed 22 December 2015

Staff was nice, rooms and hotel was clean and updated, and beds were very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel and would stay there again when I'm in the area. Breakfast was also fresh and the area was clean.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kenneth C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2015

Dear Davina C,
Many thanks for your wonderful review and for having describe our property as “excellent value for money”; we are thrilled to read you’ll be happy to return next time your in the are!

My team and I very much look forward to welcoming you here again in future.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

If you want a clean reliable stay this is your place. Staff here friendly and want you to be comfortable. Breakfast reliable nice basic gym and safe walking area. Hotel set back from road and therefore away fromrushbof city. Nice Publix across street.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Kenneth C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2015

Dear Betty33958,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Kendall. We appreciate that you were pleased with our staff and had an overall comfortable stay with us. We do look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Miami. We will pass on your kind comments to the staff and the breakfast attendant.

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

My fiancée and I had a long drive and everywhere was booked. We found this gem right next to Tamiami Airport. Romina and Isaac assisted me and went above and beyond. I needed a charger for my phone, they went and found one for me. The beds here are amongst the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. My fiancée and I decided to push our plans back another day just because the level of comfort we have in the room (and we desperately needed more rest). This place is a hidden gem and I highly recommend it to anyone, business trip or just needing to find a place to crash. Cant emphasize enough about the outstanding service also!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Kenneth C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2015

Dear Lawrence S,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and to start it out by recognizing the staff (Romina and Isaac). Our staff pride themselves in providing the best service possible to all of our guests. We will be sure to recognize them. It is great to hear that even after a long drive searching for hotels, your fiance and yourself found a comfortable hidden gem hotel with exceptional staff.

Thank you once again and now you that for future visits to Miami there is no need to look elsewhere. We will wait for you with open arms.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

What can I say! I called form Pompano Beach at 1am. The front desk lady (Romine) said she had one room left and she would hold it for me. I arrived an hour later and she greeted me by name! She took care of the check in and then greeted me in the morning on my way out with a "Hope you rested well, have a great day!" The bed was super comfy and the room was well cleaned. The breakfast was adequate and dining area clean. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Liz G, Sales Manage at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2015

Dear Craig S,

We are delighted you had a fantastic experience with us here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall.

Romina, our front desk agent, is a great addition to our team and we will definitely be sharing this excellent review with her.

One of our biggest goals here is to have great customer service it is rewarding to see it being shown. If you ever are back in town, please call us and we will be more than happy to accommodate you.

We hope to see you back soon!

Regards,

Liz Gonzalez
Sales Manager

Reviewed 9 November 2015

everyone goes out of the way to be super nice. from the moment you check into the moment you leave the pool is extra Cold and hot tub is extra hot digits feel great and they even gave us custom pillows for the bed

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Liz G, Sales Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2015

Dear ronnie702,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall. We strive for excellence here and it is great to see our hard work pay off.

We hope to see you back soon!

Regards,