All reviews kendall airport front desk executive airport nice bar bed and pillows minute drive free breakfast recommend this hotel waffles enjoyed my stay excellent stay definitely stay here again clean hotel easy access the breakfast area bacon key west
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I were surprisingly amazed by the modern decor; cleanliness, friendly staff and overall experience. It is located in the perfect spot and easily accessible to shopping malls and restaurants within 20 minutes tops! The hot breakfast bar was well stocked and service by Nathalie was exceptional!! She prepared all the hot food! We have decided to make this our stay for a quick, comfortable and relaxing weekend get-away! Thank you BW Plus!!

Room Tip: I believe you would find quiet and comfort in any of the rooms!
Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Greycy-BWPKA, General Manager at Best Western Plus Miami Executive Airport Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear WiseOne18,

Thank you for your visit and for the five star review. We appreciate your feedback and the time you took to submit this detailed review. We are thankful for you and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Super friendly staff and clean. Great location and quiet as well.
Overnight front desk was very accommodating and exspecaliy Natalie for morning breakfast. She put a smile on my face. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Waustin01,

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience and for the excellent review. We hope to continue giving you an outstanding service in the near future.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel is amazing. I stayed for 5 days and it felt like home. The Manager Ketherine Lopez helped us with everything we needed it. Great customer service ever! The rooms are comfortable and cozy. Everything is clean , towels, sheets and the the people that work there are really nice.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Cesar2223,

Thank you for staying at the Best Western Plus Miami Executive Airport and for sharing your experience with us. We hope you comeback soon!

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Nathalie Rosario from the cafeteria area made me special food during my stay. Nice person. The only concern that I have was when I went to check out at on September 24th at 4:15AM the front desk person was not there and we had to wait about 15 minutes when a lady came. I think a front dest person should be at the front dest all the time.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Greycy-BWPKA, General Manager at Best Western Plus Miami Executive Airport Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Madellyn S,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your experience. Please accept my apologies on behalf of my staff and the delay during your check out time. My front desk agent was delivering an express check out at that time. But your feedback is very valuable and we will make sure that this doesn't happen again.

Thank you and we hope you visit us soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Naty was very helpful. I was alone with my two kids (4 and 6 years old) and she vas very kind. She helped me a lot during breaskfast time. Great service from all other employees as well. Nice hotel, everything is fantastic. Recommended 100%.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Marangely D,

Thank you for the five starts review, we appreciate you as a loyal customer. We hope to continue to make an impact in your future stays.