All reviews kendall airport front desk executive airport nice bar bed and pillows minute drive free breakfast recommend this hotel waffles enjoyed my stay excellent stay definitely stay here again clean hotel easy access the breakfast area bacon key west
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

I love Best Westerns and this one by far surpasses all expectations. At this location The Decor, cleanliness, gorgeous welcoming lobby, state-of-the-art fitness center, sparkling pool with a comfortable seating area and friendly staff who make it all happen are definitely the best.

This is my third over night stay here and I will be back next week. I use to stay at the near by Best Western for years until I noticed a change. The staff wasn't as friendly, the hotel was very noisy and the breakfast had lost its appeal.
I am a woman traveling alone. Feeling safe is major for me. At this location I sleep soundly and feel very safe. I know I can count on Fiorella and Olivia to give me the best service at the front desk and for Giovanni to go over and above to make sure the breakfast is just not good but outstanding in presentation and taste.

I do have one suggestion. Besides keeping up with the greatness of this hotel it would be nice to have a few benches right outside the door as people sit and wait for their rides to come to pick them up.

Thank you Best Western for a great job and great stay!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Edgar10398, General Manager at Best Western Plus Miami Executive Airport Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Dear Istidham,

I would like to thank you for such a nice review about our hotel. Your feedback is appreciated. I am pleased to read our staff made you feel comfortable and safe .
We're looking forward in seeing you back at the hotel again!

Cordially,

Edgar Sanchez
Best Western Plus Kendall Airport hotel & Suites
13700 SW 139th Court
Miami FL, 33186

Reviewed 6 June 2016

The staff is excellent, breakfast was excellent, the rooms were large, bathrooms very nice. Beds very comfortable. Very quiet and comfortable. Pool was very clean and private. Security and safety high priority. would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Clean rooms, good decor, excellent staffs. Amenities like lounge bar and fitness center were add ons. The complimentary breakfast was good too. Close to all freeways and lot of shops in the area. So it is located in a very convenient location.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2016

The best "Best Western" I stay in so far. It is clean, the staff is ready to help with what ever question or problem you may have. The rooms are very modern and makes you feel conferrable. I do witch I had stayed in this hotel the passed 4 trips I made to Florida.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2016

I was in town for a weekend workshop and choose to stay here because it was close to where I needed to be. Check in went great. The room was very clean and very nice. I had a suite with a small refrigerator and microwave and living room area. I found the hotel to be comfortable and quiet. The breakfast buffet was decent, standard fare. Nothing special, but not bad at all. The air conditioning was wonderful. Being in Miami with the heat and humidity I've found some hotels will limit how cold you can make your room, this was not the case here and I was able to keep the room comfortably cool. Check out was a breeze and I had no problems or complaints. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo