“Great Food”

Ranked #11 of 237 Restaurants in Jupiter
Price range: US$9 - US$37
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Shipwreck is a family restaurant serving Seafood and American favorites. Steaks, pasta, sandwiches, Cauliflower Crust Pizza and so much more. A feast for the eyes and the taste buds. You won't be sorry.
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Big place with upstairs bar with entertainment. All food is great, but I particularly love the steak tip appetizer. Melts in your mouth! You can tell that people come back all the time as waitresses and hostess know people by name.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Another GREAT meal @ Shipwreck - - We eat @ Shipwreck on a regular basis & my wife, son & one of my grandsons had dinner there again last night. As usual, we had a great time as well as a great meal @ a good price. The staff was very good & attentive. I highly recommend Shipwreck!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

The hostess always greets us at the door with a big smile and asks to seat us. We said we were going to check out the bar area this time where we found 2 seats available. Its usually packed for their great happy hour and daily specials. I had the Tuna Poke bowl which was a very generous portion and yummy! So much that I was full, yet still finished it! My husband had the Blackened Prime Rib, which he said was on point and flavorful. Angie was behind the bar and very attentive to our needs. She found the football game we were missing, and changed the channel so we could watch it. We always have a great experience at Shipwrecks. The atmosphere is amazing, wonderful food and service.. which is why we visit so often. There are times we've sat at the outside bar upstairs when there is music. The servers are knowledgeable and go the extra mile to make sure we have everything we need. We have NEVER had to wait for a table, even on the busiest of days. Weve had many items from the wide selection menu, and have always been pleasantly surprised with the quality, portions and flavor of each one we've had. Not to mention the timely delivery of our meals! This is our go to place to have a great relaxing meal at very affordable prices. We are retired, so we especially appreciate the generous BOGO offers! Thank you Scott for all you do to stay on top of your quality and attention to your customers!

Reviewed 14 October 2018

We ate at the bar and Dawn was a most gracious server.
I had a wonderful prime rib, wife had delicious Grouper.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

This was our 3rd visit together. I have come here bringing others since our first visit last month. What a hidden gem and in plain sight! From the moment you walk in and the hostess greets you, you are treated as a welcome and appreciated guest.

Yesterday afternoon we stopped for lunch. Jerry had the Blackened Shrimp, Scallop and grilled swordfish salad. I couldn’t decide between two delicious sounding dishes, so our server, Britni C. recommended the prime ribs strips with stir fried veggies. When they came we couldn’t help but laugh because I usually eat salads and Jerry goes for the meat. The dishes looked and smelled wonderful and tasted simply fantastic. Jerry ate every bit of his salad sharing a blackened shrimp with me. It was out of this world. But the big surprise was my dish. I cannot stand rice, I just never eat it, but the rice with my prime rib strips, caramelized onions, peppers, yellow and zucchini squash was unbelievable. I did not leave a speck on my plate.

Somehow we have been fortunate to be served each time by two lovely ladies, Britni and Brittany T and the service compares to the food quality. Unbelievable. The room was packed every table around us full and yet if my tea was down a third it was refilled as was everyone else’s. And she had a pleasant remark or question each time in case anything was needed. The amount of food has been so generous and because it is always so delicious we are full when we leave and then some. I could not say which dish is the best but I can say the prime rib sandwich, the Ahi burger, the Prime rib special, lobster Mac’n cheese, and the two dishes today have all been excellent. You get so much more than you pay for here. It has become our weekly place. The quality and quantity of food is amazing but then so is the service and the attention given by the staff. This place is great for any occasion.