All reviews hutchinson island ocean view oceanfront room marriott resort glass bathroom door starbucks coffee nice tiki bar hot tub restaurant next door pool area front desk staff the hotel is clean two double beds this past weekend get away great ocean restaurants in the area
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. The only downside was that kids take over the pool from9am to 8 pm.
Screaming, jumping-off the sides, splashing. You cannot enjoy the pool at all. I kept hoping that they would leave for a while, but no such luck. Other than this, a very enjoyable stay.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here this past weekend with my hubby and 9 year old daughter for a quick beach getaway. We absolutely loved it. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. Pool area was well maintained throughout our stay by John, who was super nice and helpful. Bartender Yvonne was lovely and friendly to our family. Special shout out to the breakfast staff who offered to top off my coffee each morning at no charge while I watched the sunrise. Rooms were nicely appointed, and the glass bathroom door, while not very private, didn't bother us at all. We had a beachfront room, no balcony, but incredible views. The beach itself is one of the most beautiful I've been to, crystal clear water, lots of shells for treasure hunting, and the water was warm and calm for snorkeling and just floating away the day. Another great thing about this hotel is its proximity to great restaurants like Conchy Joe's and Mulligans, with a Cumberland Farms right across the street for snacks and drinks for the room. There is a crosswalk directly in front of the hotel. We absolutely loved our stay!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2018

This hotel would be GREAT except for the tiny rooms. My husband and I had to make way for each other to get from one side of the room to the other. My husband cursed the tiny bathroom each time he visited. It is so small he could not close the door unless he straddled the toilet (tough to do!) or went into the shower. Great tiki bar, friendly staff, and perfect location. Although we loved the glass balcony, we will look for another place to stay the next time we are in Jensen Beach.

Room Tip: We were advised that all the rooms were exactly the same.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Ed G, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard Hutchinson Island Oceanside/Jensen Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

12359peeksd,

Our apologies for your disappointment.Unfortunately, our rooms are not oversize, but standard size for the industry. Perhaps I could suggest a suite for a future stay. Thank you again for the feedback.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here about once a month for the past year or so. This is a little bit below your average Courtyard. I find that it is a little louder than most, with people in the halls later at night than usual. I usually can't keep my balcony door open to hear the ocean because of the smoke from other balconies. Unfortunately there is a serious problem with ants throughout the hotel. It is common to have them in the bathroom, and I have had them once on the bedroom nightstand. There are little to no quality options on the island, but after my last stay I am going to give this property a rest for a while for my monthly visits.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

bubba375,

Thank you for your comments. As you are aware, our hotel is 100% non smoking. It is disappointing to hear that you have encountered so many people that violate that policy. However, trust that we take the policy seriously and immediately assess a $250 cleaning fee to the violator, as well as possible eviction. Since you are a frequent guest, please reach out to us directly since you remain anonymous with no way to reach out to you directly.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The hotel did not have our room ready when requested (1:00 pm) but it was ready by 3:00 pm which is the technical check in. The staff was friendly, the room was clean. We had a nice balcony overlooking the water. The pool and pool deck were very small and the chairs were occupied very early. The chairs on the beach are subcontracted by another company and therefore is a charge. There is no food/bar service to the beach. Overall clean property, most things appeared to be in working order. Would stay again.

Room Tip: ask for balcony that faces water/half the balconies face the main road
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple