Free cancellation until 25/07
US$161
US$154
Vistana Beach Club(Jensen Beach)
US$281
US$236
US$184
US$144
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$177
US$154
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
US$181
US$96
Hotwire.com
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvalet parkingnautical themebottled waterbagged iceindoor bargrowing painsgreat amenitiesroom servicemedical conferenceafternoon sunyoung childa breath of fresh airshrimp tacoshomemade pastabeach attendantssmaller poolsmall bags of ice
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Had a great stay at Hutchinson Shores! The service was great from the second we arrived. The rooms were very nice. The beach area and pools were so much fun for my 2 young daughters. Definitely a great time from check in to check out!

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Erik K
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Our group was here last November when they just opened. Now service was good and jthe valets had learned to not write a new parking ticket when we left the grounds for some reason. The manager then said they "hit it out of the park"...not really but it was good. Now the hotel is excellent in every way. Yes, you hit it out of the park this time. My wife has traveled the world for many. many years for American Air. She loved the room and I loved the food. Your chef deserves kudos.

Room Tip: Both sides of the hotel are good if you have an upper floor.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I enjoyed our visit to this hotel. It was clean. The Drift Kitchen and Bar was a very good restaurant. The food was very good. Waitress could have been more attentive. Continued to hand us items over a half wall connected to the table until my wife told her to stop doing that.

The Pools and Hot Tub and Beach were very nice. The chairs on the beach are provided as part of the resort fee, but the umbrellas were an additional $20 per day. That bothered me.

The rooms were clean, but ours was small. The bed was shorter than normal. It seemed like about a foot shorter. The kind of beds you see in small rooms in model homes. I did enjoy the stay. I would come back. I would suggest a few changes though.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2018

My husband and I had a nice relaxing mini vacation at Hutchinson Shores. Valet attendants were quick to help us. The front desk ladies were nice and friendly and made sure they pointed out our rate and room number. (Thanks for not letting everyone know this info ). The resort is beautiful and so are the rooms. Loved the decor. Room service the first night was prompt and the food was excellent. We loved how just down the hall there was bottled water and small bags of ice available at anytime. Plus fresh cookies at night.
We had breakfast at Drifts and Delrene was our waitress. She was the best. She told us about the resort and it’s history. I didn’t realize you had an buffet until she mentioned it. Delicious. Nice variety too. Delrene even made sure to tell me it was almost last call in case I wanted to go up again. She gets 5 stars.
The weather wasn’t great but we still enjoyed the beach. It would have been nice if towels were available down at the beach area too.
We will be back. Nice job Ocean Properties on another fine resort.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

The resort was amazing from the food to the beach service! Joey and Ray did a fantastic job making sure our beach experience was perfect! The restaurant manager Tatiana is so great at making sure you have the best restaurant experience!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple